SP Fantasy Struggle for Bermia

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks guys for all the feedback, i'm working to fix the errors.
I'm going to upload a fixed version as soon as i get enough bug and fixes.

Also, please keep reporting any bug you encounter, specifying, in case of crash,

1) the faction
2) the lords
3) the kind of battle (normal, siege, sea battle, village raid etc.)

Well firts of all..Great work there mate..I have played hundred of mods and this is the most enjoyable by far because it is well balanced in all categories...
Now,i have a problem with this mod.. I get this more often at the area of 'Principality of Rosa-Faventia' when i join a battle the game crashes and i cant play at all..The battle size i use is 100 and game perfomance at options is 98%..My visual memory is 3602 mb and i have a 3gb ram..(visual memory limit is 4602)..
Please help me cause this mod is great and i cant enjoy it!!

When i got back,after defeating the bandits(first mission), to the city of  Panormo it crash before starting any combat.

I'm going to chime in as well, as I've also had problems fighting Caliginous Knights (sp?).

I haven't tried the warhorse brf fix yet, but I suspect that is the issue.

Also, I get an error saying a material for the landsknecht is missing.

Replace the file with this.
To fix the missing material (I presume it's to do with Black Band troops), use OpenBRF and move the mesh landsknecht_black (and lods if any) from eagle_radiant.brf to struggle.brf, and change the material setting to one that makes sense (increase the coeff and rgb).

I am having an issue. I am leading my men into battle, but when I press "w" to move forward, it zooms out of my character like a deathcame and I can't move my character at all (and with "d" it zooms out)... whats wrong?

Are going make storyline quest like in F&S to elected doge of the republic, or stage miliary coupe?

In Russian story quest in F&S you can elected ruler. Maybe could merge the machines of election for the marshal ruler into the same thing?

It is nice to see this wonderful module brought over to Warband. I thank you, Nikephoros.

Person did weddin dance did pretty good job make marshal ruler in everthing but name. So make quest where Marshal/doge/ is ruler the faction. So when in faction quest like he die, then you have work getting election to rulership.

Guys, i'm in a very stressful moment, due mostly to exams and the fact that i'm living in a foreign country without fluently knowing the language.

The works will be resumed, but expect no haste :wink:

REally enjoying the mod but my charecter runs across the water rather than hops in a boat. Kind of makes it hard to become immersed.

how does the camera works because in an battle my camera sucks when i try to walk my camera is going into the sky

You can set the camera keys in the screen that appears after the first duel with the guy in the alley, in the SP campaign.
I normally use the arrow keys to move, so just for once you could use them, and then change them after that encounter.

I also use this post to confirm that there won't be any update any time soon, at least as long as i have exams.

As for the keys, again, be patient, battle the guy in the alley, talk with the merchant for the startup quest and then change the camera keys as you like.

Back
Top Bottom