[Nations' 5-a-Side Tournament] - Knock-Out Stage Information and Fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argaleb said:
Blacha said:
The tournament is interesting to me, maybe someone nagrałby finals for people to view them, it would be very interesting, now there are no weak teams - stand out the best of the best

Nagrałby trolololollololoollol

Retards are everywhere :shock:

Retards are indeed everywhere.
Although I perfectly understood Blacha statement, they are far from being trollish. Even if he wrote a word in Polish, that makes perfect sense in his sentence since its translated into "recording", I don't see any valid reason to for you to call him a retard.

Due to lack of communication, as well as no apparent attempts to schedule a match, Poland III have auto-lost against Russia I.

Turkey VI(Riders) 13-6 USA
0EAAD524C913C4596C668C328D8870B4ADAEA231

1AAA7FA5BB818C93F0FA06CBA82043FC5BA69F71

Mad Dawg will upload another 2 screens.Thanks.

Thanks to Russia III for a great match. Clearly a very skilled and well practiced set of players and I think on another day, it could have played out differently. Though I'm happy it didn't :smile:.

Sorry to see your player disconnect in the 10th round, which might have turned out differently otherwise but fortunately, it didn't decide the match.

captain lust said:
Thanks to NL I for a great match match. Once again, it went to the last round... going to need a pacemaker once this is over.

Yes, very good game.
Was very intense, and I'm glad we're beaten by a good team.

Good luck in the next matches.

uk 1 is bad team, i want russia 4 team win pls because other team is gay and russia team not gay russia team strong and big strong back many muscles not like hairy team probably ride goats uk team go russia foar !

Corsair831 said:
uk 1 is bad team, i want russia 4 team win pls because other team is gay and russia team not gay russia team strong and big strong back many muscles not like hairy team probably ride goats uk team go russia foar !

i am from russia 4 :smile:)
the only reason of our lose, its absence of trainigs))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom