Official 3D art thread - Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

Galtran said:
Austupaio said:
Err, I can't imagine the tear drop being too useful. Nice models, regardless, I like your forks.

The hook part was probably used to grab people and it should be pretty effective at that.

It wouldn't be effective, but very, very nasty to fight against. Almost no matter how you block it, the wielder can always pull and stab you from behind. Not that there's such a function in M&B.

It looks like a nice but not widely spread weapon (teardrop halberd), luckily, MnB allows you to make a fluffy bunny as a 2handed weapon and still make it lethal :p

you might want to take that back.
HolyGrail177.jpg

Graylord said:
It wouldn't be effective, but very, very nasty to fight against. Almost no matter how you block it, the wielder can always pull and stab you from behind. Not that there's such a function in M&B.
Not unless some brilliant person can script it.

The ability to script a 'pulling off horse' feature wasn't possible with 1.011, but I am hoping that it is in Warband, and that someone will do it.

It would be flipping sweet, and it would add an extra and very realistic function to all these nice hookish weapons.

Barf said:
daydream, yeah that technique has 2 problems, you need to have necks built into all armors & if you are unlucky the neck will be visible in the first person view, sometimes to the point of blocking the screen...I really wish we could rig the heads.

I thought that you rigged that shroud so that from the neck down it was rigged to the thorax bone and from the neck up  it was rigged to the head bone

Urlik said:
I thought that you rigged that shroud so that from the neck down it was rigged to the thorax bone and from the neck up  it was rigged to the head bone

ya but theres no way to tag the head mesh with "itp_attach_armature" since it is applied via the skins.txt or module_skins.py.

Back
Top Bottom