Einherjar {Closed}

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, any old Einherjars remember an old relic like me?
Reminiscing about the old days got me playing again haha.
Wonder if people are coming back for Bannerlord? Would be nice to go at it again.

Woden said:
Hey, any old Einherjars remember an old relic like me?
Reminiscing about the old days got me playing again haha.
Wonder if people are coming back for Bannerlord? Would be nice to go at it again.

I believe that many people will come back from the grave to play Bannerlord with their friends once again.  :party:

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Yes I know, I know.. all to well...

I am currently active on Warband SP, I am having great fun with the Perisno mod. I was going to try and get all the single player achievements, but Native SP is kind of dull after 2000 days. (I dont like finishing games).

I am rethinking a couple of things:

1. Should I continue with the clan when Bannerlord comes out? I have a busy job, even now I am technically at work, and I do not have a lot of free time to maintain a clan. It's going to take a lot of planning to maintain a clan, we'd need a server, teamspeak (or discord), clan forum and maybe some other things. And it will take a lot of patience and nurturing to bring the clan back from the dead.

2. If I would make the clan active again, should I create a new clan thread? probably so since Bannerlord will (imo logically) get a new board. I'm not a skilled artist so I would need to reuse the old clan symbol.

3. I will also need to look into changes which the clan needs to undergo.

Personally I am very interested in become active again in the Mount&Blade community. It would be great if I could meet some of my old friends again and make new ones. I am currently really bad at Warband MP since I have not played it in a long time.

This is a small necro, just to inform you that we are not dead. We are still biding our time. waiting, contemplating and perhaps readying our axes.

Edit:

I have also added a roster to our first page so we know who our members are.

Dear forum admins, I hope I am allowed to double post just once.

I found these old(2015) "changes" I wanted to implement into the clan. These changes will probably be implemented when Bannerlord comes:

Clan changes
Leadership in the clan used to be by the clanleader and a right hand. I am thinking of creating more of a counsel to control the clan. The clanleader would be responsible for the communication within the counsel and the communication towards the community of taleworlds if this roll is not assign to someone else.

The counsel (out of the top of my head) would consist out of the following people:
- The Hövding(Chieftan)
- The Einhärjar (battlemaster)
- The Märkesman (Banner carrier)
- The Märkesvakt  (banner carrier guard)

The Hövding is our leader, currently that would be me. I will largely be in charge of the clans administration, the communication within the clan and the communication outside of the clan. This includes the communication in tournaments. The Hövding will also be able to lead the clan in battle, but this role normally falls to the Einhärjar. Any clan disputes, any fighting members and any other conflicts that happen in the clan will be judged and handled by the Hövding.

The Einhärjar is our master of battle. He is our primary leader in battle. The Einhärjar is allowed to assign subleaders for battle and can punish members who misbehave in battle (this in accordance with the Hövding). While this role normally befalls only the strongest combat skill-wise in our clan. The Einhärjar is mostly picked for his willpower, his perseverance and his leadership in battle. They demand the utmost respect and should always be listened to in battle. He is allowed to arrange matches and training for the clan.

The Märkesman is our banner carrier. He is our representative because he waves our flag. He is allowed to let the clan partake in tournaments/events and battles. The Märkesman's job is to spread the Einherjar clans name far and wide. If you sign the clan up for a tournament or match you will also be responsible for the communication towards the taleworlds community. However, If the Märkesman wishes to let the clan participate in a match this should also be consoled with the Einherjar as he should be presented for (most) of the tournament. For Fun-events the Einherjar does not have to be informed beforehand. Your role in the clan is very important. Your actions can bring honour and disgrace for the clan.

The Märkesvakt is the banner carriers guard. He will aid the Banner carrier during tournaments and events. You will perform the same tasks as the Märkesman, but you are not allowed to sign the clan up for tournaments or large scale events, everything you do should also be discussed with the Märkesman. You and the Märkesman work together as a team with the same goal, bringing fame to the Einherjar clan. Do not underestimate your role!

These are some of the Counsel members I thought of, I don't know if I want to add new roles since this would mean adding new ranks to the clan and I don't want to change to much.

Besides the formation of the counsel the clan will remain to follow the following rules:

- Besides the roles that the counsil members have to fulfill there are no ranks in the clan, no person is better than the other.
- While we aim to win all our matches our main goal will always remain to have fun.
- You will always be on your best behavior towards clanmembers and people outside of the clan. Being unable to do so will warrant a warning and on multiple charges a punishment seen fit by the Hövding.
- We will play with all available factions, not just Nords. This is because some people prefer to play with other units and they should be allowed to do so.
- We are a mature clan. While the clan does not have a age limit we do expect everyone to act as if they were mature adults. If you can't do this than you are not in the right clan.
- Multiclanning is ONLY allowed in tournaments where the Einherjar is not partaking in. It is also allowed to merc for other clans if the Einherjar clan is not holding a match at that time. I consider mercing in a match a learning experience so you can chose to Merc in a match while Einherjar is holding a training. This is normally allowed unless the Hövding or Einhärjar decides otherwise.

------------------------------------------------------------

If I think think of new things or things to change I will post logs of them in the post below.

To our members:
Please provide us with input, your opinion is very valuable to us.

Jock said:
Flecha said:
best regards to Red John
Now that's a show I haven't heard about in a while.

Still one of my favorite though...

The exceeding arrow said:
Flecha said:
The exceeding arrow said:
_HIV_ said:
Hiya all. Long time no see. Hopefully Bannerlord gets released soon to see you'll on the battlefields again :wink:
It's the release we're all waiting for

Wow, I'm glad that you are still alive.

I will outlive you all

Yeah sure, why not.

I have a kid now(she's 10 months), Little girl called Delilah. I hope she will be the youngest Bannerlord player.

And oh hey look
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 182 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

I did it on the same timeframe as my other post.

I do not think Einherjar should stick to one clan if they did it would be Nord/celt inspired and I am just not feeling the Vlandians. I think I will go for the empire in my own SP game to create the Imperium of man with myself.

Mods please do not ban me for double posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom