How do you play multiplayer with this mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

dilong

Recruit
Hey guys,

Just bought M&B to play this MOD and seeing as it was multiplayer and single player I was hoping for that. When I tried to set up a multiplayer game though, I selected the Delian league and spawned as a Swadian, and the Peloponnesian league was another faction from vanilla M&B.

Anyone have any idea what I did wrong or is multiplayer not available in the alpha?

I tried to play multiplayer at mount and blade warband and every time i join a game they kick me out,
and something else....i can't play siege!When i join a siege it says that i am banned....What can i do?

dilong said:
Hey guys,

Just bought M&B to play this MOD and seeing as it was multiplayer and single player I was hoping for that. When I tried to set up a multiplayer game though, I selected the Delian league and spawned as a Swadian, and the Peloponnesian league was another faction from vanilla M&B.

Anyone have any idea what I did wrong or is multiplayer not available in the alpha?
Actually what you did wrong is that you didnt check this thread and especially Planned features for the beta release:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195448.0.html

Kinda seems a bit misleading to label this mod (B) for both Multi and Single player if it doesn't do multiplayer yet.

I one day hope to convert lesbian twins and convince them to have sex with me, but I don't go around saying I've already done it.

dilong said:
Kinda seems a bit misleading to label this mod (B) for both Multi and Single player if it doesn't do multiplayer yet.

I one day hope to convert lesbian twins and convince them to have sex with me, but I don't go around saying I've already done it.
Yeah...well its just that i personally preferre to read what i get before i hit the DL button.
Maybe its just me so apologise if i was a liitle ''steep'' on my answer.
Oh...and best of luck on those twins mate  :lol:

There is still not a download for a beta release of the multiplayer for this mod.  I can play single player or story, but no MULTIPLAYER.  Going forward I hope everybody understands that they should really make a mod that does single, story, and multiplayer for warband instead of doing an incomplete mod.  Thanks!  :roll:

Safavid said:
There is still not a download for a beta release of the multiplayer for this mod.  I can play single player or story, but no MULTIPLAYER.  Going forward I hope everybody understands that they should really make a mod that does single, story, and multiplayer for warband instead of doing an incomplete mod.  Thanks!  :roll:
No offense but nobody should make nothing unless he wants and wishes to spare his real life time offering his work for free to us.
As for the incomplete part i have to say that this mod as been in alpha version only is more complete than many beta released mods.

Back
Top Bottom