OSP Oriental 3D Art Some Vietnamese items

Users who are viewing this thread

as0017

Veteran
I've made some item of Vietnamese in some centuries ago.
"Khăn xếp" - Vietnamese's turban, look like King Hàm Nghi
13180816641837148825_574_574.jpg

"Trảm mã đao" - long sword used to kill horse
13180816622130674560_574_574.jpg

"Siêu đao" - long blade, for horsemen
13180816611623176678_574_574.jpg

"Đại đao" - great blade, for infantry
13180816601632216555_574_574.jpg

"Qua" - i don't know its name in English :razz:
13180816591812527598_574_574.jpg

"nón" - Tay Son's Army used it
13180816591242158290_574_574.jpg
My skill is bad, so these model look not very good

link download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ca04xb0jxnwy86
-----------------------------
Update:
fixed weapons:
as0017 said:
Here is the pack of fixed weapons
Even I had fixed some meshes...
http://www.mediafire.com/?r5jervqjux9fa17
-----------------------------
Update:
I had made some other items. They are costumes of Vietnamese people

7479263734_7e39d06f17_z.jpg

7479264376_2b9b469891_z.jpg

7565836062_281a8e04e8_z.jpg

7565835616_fef27f9bf9_z.jpg

7618704580_5410e19504_z.jpg

7618702928_94673df0e4_z.jpg

7618705524_66fde04b51_z.jpg

7618703800_27d0387f8b_z.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?rpsce6fahvnvf7q

I and some friends are making a mod of Vietnam now.
We need someone can help us about code.
If is there someone want to help us, please contact:
yahoo: vladimir_zerakov
email: [email protected]
or you can contact through message system

I had download the weapons, but i have a little problem. In my mod they are transparent. Do you know what I am doing wrong?

Subaathar said:
I had download the weapons, but i have a little problem. In my mod they are transparent. Do you know what I am doing wrong?
Ingame it have no problems (I tested). Because the texture is in format dtx3 (I made them long ago, but still haven't fix them yet)
This sunday I will upload fixed osp pack. (Just save those textures in dtx1 no alpha)
Please wait :smile:

Nice stuffs mate  :eek:
Các cậu đang làm mod ở diễn đàn nào vậy? Thấy cái thread này lâu rồi tưởng mod chìm rồi, vẫn tiếp tục huh ^^

Here is the pack of fixed weapons
Even I had fixed some meshes...
http://www.mediafire.com/?r5jervqjux9fa17

nice stuff

Các bạn có thể cho tôi hỏi làm thế nào có thể dùng các đồ này để cho vào làm đồ có thể mua bán và trang bị cho lính ko ?

Can you give some information about the weapons? I want to name it properly but I have almost no information about medieval vietnam.

Subaathar said:
Can you give some information about the weapons? I want to name it properly but I have almost no information about medieval vietnam.

In the fixwp file, there are some kinds of shield and weapon:

khien_go1: wodden shield. In the medieval time, Vietnamese people were not as strong as European people so they could not use the iron shield so mostly they used wodden shield to protect themself from arrows or bolts. The wodden shield may have the length of 1 meter.

khien_may: rattan/cane shield. In Vietnam, cane are used to create shield/stick or furniture. These shield is lighter than wodden shields. Another kind of shield is bronze shield.

kiem_ngavoi: Ivory Sword (made from elephant tusk). In Medieval time, Vietnamese people used elephants not only to ride as horses (pretty like Carthaginians) but also to create swords and equipments.

tmd: "Tram Ma Da" A great two handed sword used to kill cavalry. It was used to cut off not only the mounted soilder but also the horse. It length may be around 1.5 meter or more.

sieu_dao: Great Guandao (like harlberl in Med Euro or Naginata in Japan) It has a large blade.

dai_dao: is the same as sieu_dao but it has a larger blade

qua: use as pike in Med Euro but it has a small blade in the side (like sickle) to attack the horse leg.

SR_GemC said:
Subaathar said:

In the fixwp file, there are some kinds of shield and weapon:

khien_go1: wodden shield. In the medieval time, Vietnamese people were not as strong as European people so they could not use the iron shield so mostly they used wodden shield to protect themself from arrows or bolts. The wodden shield may have the length of 1 meter.

khien_may: rattan/cane shield. In Vietnam, cane are used to create shield/stick or furniture. These shield is lighter than wodden shields. Another kind of shield is bronze shield.

kiem_ngavoi: Ivory Sword (made from elephant tusk). In Medieval time, Vietnamese people used elephants not only to ride as horses (pretty like Carthaginians) but also to create swords and equipments.

tmd: "Tram Ma Da" A great two handed sword used to kill cavalry. It was used to cut off not only the mounted soilder but also the horse. It length may be around 1.5 meter or more.

sieu_dao: Great Guandao (like harlberl in Med Euro or Naginata in Japan) It has a large blade.

dai_dao: is the same as sieu_dao but it has a larger blade

qua: use as pike in Med Euro but it has a small blade in the side (like sickle) to attack the horse leg.

You've got wrong. The wooden shield not only lighter than iron shied but give really good protection that even the Viking used them. And Vietnamese were not weak, at that time they can swing an 2 hand sword/saber with one hand. At least please dont bring any false information :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom