SP Musket Era GESIA Mod Pack 0.7

Users who are viewing this thread

noticed that warband mods are working on fire and sword as well but when ı bought a bomb called light bomb and used it.İT gave a script error about multiplayer. Unless ı downloaded the wrong one because there was only 1 link

Interesting. Well, this is a single player mod, but nonetheless... I think I remember something about one of the mods adding new grenades and some of them being bugged. You didn't note the exact name of the item and the error code by any chance so I can look into that?

ı tryed write as much as ı could because they disappeared quickly.
script error invalid player:402 ID:14 line 1
multiplayer set_spawn_point_to_bot
multiplayer set_spawn_point_to_bot
.Main thing ı thinking was that in the description you wrote that the mods were for warband only and fire and sword only but ı have fire and sword and all the warband mods are working on it. hd texture ,the new animation etc. Unless ı downloaded the wrong one because ı only saw 0.7 link so ı pressed that.

The two downloads are identical. I just added a private server because some people always complain about M&B-R to be slow or whatever. And the pack is - as a whole, including the Warband mods - intended for WFAS and on my installation it worked fine for hours - otherwise I wouldn't have uploaded it yet.

Thanks for posting the info. Strangely, it doesn't mention anything about items. You are playing this in multiplayer, right? I'll have to look into that when I find the time...

No not multiplayer single player. I bought the light bombs from smolenks. Wondered what they did because they were expensive then rest of the bombs but every time ı threw one no explosion but that script error showed.

Well, I know that in FaS, when I turn down the graphic power, for the sake of better FPS, there's one set up function that I don't turn down/off anymore, because without it, it turns off the smoke and explosion effects. Also, notably this function's option in the menu was not showing, I could only turn it on/off via the "low, medium, high" graphic display options on the right of the video options menu. I could tell because when I manually turn everything as low as possible, it ends at somewhere in the 120's, but when i chose the "low" option on the side, it then turned into about a 133%....

so that MIGHT have something to do with ashleyheshir's problem :/ just a thought

----oh, but I never got "script error" when smoke and explosions were turned off.... so, probably a different ordeal here, sorry

On mine everything on highest besides few things but ı do get the smoke effect. Thing is all the bombs work large small only this bomb ı found does not work its called light bomb. Weird thing is cant find that bomb in 0.6 only in 0.7.

EDİT: Just found the bomb in  War Getting Worse Beta 2.01 .İts the one called light grenade

I had the same "multiplayer set_spawn_point_to_bot" messages twice in one battle.  And I had not a single grenade in it, no grenades at all. But I had as well minimal graphics, but that should not in any way influence the scripts, should it?!?

Are there any complications with my current game when I upgrade from version 0.6 to 0.7?

Ok, so the script problem also exists in WGW 2.01 ?

I haven't tested using 0.6 saves with 0.7, but I could image that there would be some minor issues...

Okay, did some research. The problem actually does come from the WGW mod. Appearantly thundor created a fix for this. His work also includes a tutorial fix (problem has been mentioned before in this thread), undepletable grenades, and some further rebalancing. Sounds pretty good to me. I PM'ed him immediately...

Link to the thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194830.msg4706317.html#msg4706317

Edit: The graphics settings should not cause script errors. If you don't see smoke on the non-standard grenades, it might be related to the script bug. However, if you don't see any smoke at all, make sure you have "Particle Effects" activated in the graphics menu.

Is there a way to remove the Combat Animation Enhancement mod? I utterly hate most of the animations, they look pathetically weak and stupid to me. Haven't seen all of them, but I prefer the simpler, more efficient standard animations to these.

EDIT: LOL XD I was using version 1.40 of WFAS I never cared to play/update it before now >.<

Well, I like the animations. You can try to replace the actions.txt file with a native one. If that doesn't work - play another mod.

I fixed the animations I didn't like (Only the 1h left/right swing). I replaced the animation with a renamed native one with openbrf. So far, everything works perfectly, except I get alot of random crashes. Is that a WFAS bug?

Very few crashes after turning antialiasing off :/ Also, get wierd MP bugs in singleplayer, something like player too close to npc spawn or something.

Glad to head you got it working. The random crashes probably are a feature of WFAS :wink:

The "multiplayer" script bug has been fixed by using thundor's modifications. I put up a patch (0.7.1) which you can extract in the GMP 0.7 directory, overwriting the respective files.

In this context: thundor is currently working on a new mod and looking for volunteers. If you feel up to the task, let him know!

Hopefully this will make the game more playable. I watched Ogniem i Mieczem last night, and I feel like giving this game another chance now that patches have come out.

This is the first time in my life a thread of mine made it into an invite-only board of an official forum! Let me get the champain!:grin:

Sorry, had weak moment there... :wink:

I would like to request some aid from all of you modders to put some of my ideas into practice, by maybe creating some and then adding them to your mods, or we all work on the same mod. I tried creating a thread containing it http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=199065.0, but, as i expected, no one even replied... anyway, i like working on this game so much i can't just give up.
Because i'm a beginner with with the python tools and 3d editors i found, i cannot do all these by myself.

Please at least watch the images if you don't want to read the whole thing in order to see what i am currently working on.
Thank you for your time,
My respect to Gesia and i'm looking forward to aiding anyone who needs

A couple of minor bugs seemed to have cropped up in 0.7.1, I keep getting in error while trading and while viewing inventory about "missing mesh Jarids_new" and "missing arrows_arena," maybe references to non-existant warband files?  Also if NPCs are shot at close range the physics goes wild and they fly through the air and spin out of control.

Awesome mod, these bugs aside.

Back
Top Bottom