West Knights [wK] - Legends of the Omniverse

Users who are viewing this thread

awecid.gif

Hello,  I was recently banned from wk_duel service by voting and for no reason. Please help me to release, thank you! ID: Kokocok ;time: today. The guy who voted to ban me: Grand_Wizard_Eugene

eurus said:
Hello,  I was recently banned from wk_duel service by voting and for no reason. Please help me to release, thank you! ID: Kokocok ;time: today. The guy who voted to ban me: Grand_Wizard_Eugene
very touching story. Please wK friends Release this man from his Poll ban! Can't you see his suffering?

eurus said:
If it was a poll it should be done within 2 hours or so.

I was banned from wk_duel by a mad skrub for a bad reason. Please help me to release, thank you! ID: TMW_Cheeki ;time: 1 days help

i'm new and dont know what i did wrong plz

eurus said:

My first step would be to stop being so ****ing bad, should clear everything right the **** up.

XeleonPrime said:
UNBAN ME OR ELSE SNAZZY IS COMING TO  THE RESCUE

Hello friends. I am sure you are all familiar with me. If not then wow.

As you can see, Q was not bluffing when he said I'm coming, so please unban my friend so we can duel.  Thanks for your time willing to read this beautiful ban appeal.

Back
Top Bottom