The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LtSpearing said:
HarbingerOfDoom said:
models look a lot better than mm, too bad it'll be only singleplayer

This
Dont think it would be a good idea right now. Trying to overthrow M&M at this time wouldnt work, especially because its only the matter of time until an update comes out. Its been in the works for half a year FFS.

Anyway, I do however believe this will reign supreme considering singleplayer mods :smile:

Thanks for the kind words, gents. In return I'll address a couple of things; as for multiplayer, there are no plans for it, as I believe that area has been covered by another mod (not to mention I've never found the multiplayer in WB all that great---I like the battles to have some campaign consequence).  Regarding a release, I'd like to have something out before the end of the year.

I'll try to get some more screenshots up soon, and maybe a video.

(Here's one, for example)
sabreanxi.jpg

I also added some signatures to the OP, if anyone wants to help spread the word.

Fantastic Italian Fusilier textures from the 150esimo, if only it was in mount & musket or this mod was multiplayer ... i would be really happy :grin:

If you were ever to join the Mount and Musket Dev Team consequences would never be the same again o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom