SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

For a little change here you are a Tatar female dress.

rich-tatar-female-clothes.jpg

Black Hussar Armor

Exclusive item, available only at Polish armorsmiths.
The idea to make it was around since years but finally we got clues black hussar armor was a thing.

Black-hussar-armor-2.jpg

I don't usually do forums. I can most often find what I want from other people's questions and answers... but I registered just to say thanks because I didn't see a lot of responses. I have not played F&S since release and have been looking forward to trying it again after you finished up 1.6. Gratz and thank you. It looks great so far. Now I just to find some a larger block of time to really get into it :wink:

Hey Csatadi, I read about the changelog and the minor additions such as western bodyguard for a specific Polish nobleman, and it reminded me of something.

I don't remember if I asked this before, but what do you think of the idea of giving city and court guards who have halberds the animation to hold them like this?

lmlwlNnl.jpg

This is from Nova Aetas, but an alternative animation that would very much be appropriate exists in jacobhinds animation osp pack for Warband. What do you think of this idea? Would it be possible and not too difficult to implement?

The idea is good, they look more natural. If the explanation is clear it would be easy to implement. But this patch is released already...
However google doesn't find jacobhinds animation osp pack.

YourStepDad said:
Hey Csatadi, I read about the changelog and the minor additions such as western bodyguard for a specific Polish nobleman, and it reminded me of something.

I don't remember if I asked this before, but what do you think of the idea of giving city and court guards who have halberds the animation to hold them like this?

This is from Nova Aetas, but an alternative animation that would very much be appropriate exists in jacobhinds animation osp pack for Warband. What do you think of this idea? Would it be possible and not too difficult to implement?
Would be great indeed  :cool:

Back
Top Bottom