SP Musket Era War Getting Worse Beta 2.20

What would you like to see improved or added?

• Improved Troops

Votes: 186 29.5%
  • Improved Items

Votes: 106 16.8%
  • Additional Features

Votes: 252 40.0%
  • Other (Please Post a Comment)

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • Balanced

Votes: 68 10.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Bayonets were not used at this time and in these conflicts. Lol. Thinking about adding a light sword? It is definitely needed, as well as Samurai and Vikings riders on camels... and so historic as the bayonets.
People who want bayonets in the "WFaS" does not have a clue about history.

Maybe you do the eighteenth century mod? then no one bothering:wink:
Good luck with that.

@edit

Sorry. I wrote drunk. Of course it's not my business.
Do not refer to the history of the bayonet from Wikipedia. Read about the history of these wars.
Still, I appreciate your work and willingness to do anything. Seriously.

Thank you for your input. I would however, like to inform you that I completely disagree with what you say. So don't expect any ideas about bayonets from you will be regarded.

Plug bayonets were first made in the 16th century, but I don't have a plug bayonet texture. So a plug bayonet will not be happening right now.

I saved it to my M&B wfas modules folder in programfiles. but It doesen't work! It doesen't apear in playable mods in the Launcher. What am I doing wrong?

I'm enjoying your mod.  I really like the expanded Troops.  I like the idea of handmade grenades but they didn't work (No explosion or damage).  I found  the samurai armor disconcerting.  Did anybody in this place and time wear samurai armor? The representation of the Bayoneted rifle seems small by comparison to the other guns.  Some of your weapons additions are nice and some I think need work.

Cheers,

Keep up the good work

Thank you. Handmade grenades I will check into, as for the Samurai armour it was requested and they did exist to the 1600th century. Some armour would have to be on the market. :razz: It's rare for a reason. As for the Bayoneted Rifle it was given access to use it in my mod even though it was made for a mod taking place in the 1800th century when rifles were smaller. I was asking enough doing that. I do have another model on the way though so hopefully that will get done soon.

Weapon models, shooting and marching animations as well as uniforms from aofi (The 1700s uniforms were sexy  :shock: )Melee animations from combat animation enhancement, and reloading animations from wfas= best mod evah  :shock:
But really, great work on what you've done, it's excelent  :grin:

You can add the Item and Troop MOD elements by replacing "Neo Native's" "item_kinds1.txt" and the "troops.txt" with the ones from my Module.

waswar said:
Weapon models, shooting and marching animations as well as uniforms from aofi (The 1700s uniforms were sexy  :shock: )Melee animations from combat animation enhancement, and reloading animations from wfas= best mod evah  :shock:
But really, great work on what you've done, it's excelent  :grin:

Yes, I might ask shredz if I can use them.

I used your mod and worked hard, and now the result:
- all hireable troops can upgrade to better troops (except ultimate rank)
- modified items for some troops
- re-balanced items as to damage, accuracy, speed and cost using math functions
____-bows have less accuracy (but increasing up to 99 (highest) for hand-crafted) but greater damage
____-arrows have damages that vary disproportional to ammount and proportional to cost. the worthless arrows are depleatable but extremely cheap (what the hell, 15 arrows in my body and then i die?, no! about 4 would suffice they consume 15 :smile: )
____-pistols have the least accuracy amongst firearms in order to be used close-ranged but have greater reload speed
(imagine a 10.0 difficultty headshot from the other side of the map! daaaang, about 20 feet would do just fine)
____-carabines have accuracy, reload speed and damage somewhere between pistols and muskets
____-muskets more differenciated damages and accuracies but in the same range
____-grenades are no longer depleatable (they cost too much and if a troop has it, it depleets them in the first fight and they mostly kill the ground :smile: )
____-melee items are modified to be more suited in fights because an armored rider used to kill 5 musketeers and 5 pikemen before dieing (if), but only improved weapons to use against them (pikes, spears)
____-unlocked special items in order to be bought, and also reduced the price (who would buy a 100k musket? make it 20k!)
____-gatling pistol is awesome but when i fired 30 bullets i hit once and did 14 damage, so i improved accuracy and damage, and now i kill 20 (what the hell, u pay 40k!)
- fixed tutorial where cuirassiers do not mount (a missplaced '1' or something like that)
- fixed grenades and added some to some troops (mostly musketeers) (light and homemade grenades used to show a mesh error with something about multiplayer bot spawn... but i copy-paste from small grenade)
- it may not work properly in multiplayer (didn't test and didn't modify multiplayer troops)

i used the mod from http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=117997.0 (thumbs up dude)
and modified with http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=117997.0 (up top dude/s! but please make filter for factions edit-troops list in the VBA application and upload)

thank you all for my raw material.

here is the download link for the archive containing troops.txt and item_kinds1.txt
mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3268

i am not allowed to post external links so you add http : // www . with no spaces before the link above
modify it as you want

That's a lot of stuff you changed! Yeah, I have been having some balancing issues, I've been trying to figure out how to do it. I agree with some, disagree with others. But I will be using some of that. Thank you. :smile:

QWW said:
Thank you. Handmade grenades I will check into, as for the Samurai armour it was requested and they did exist to the 1600th century. Some armour would have to be on the market. :razz: It's rare for a reason.

it was around back then and around untill after the american civil war as seen in the last samarai movie with tom cruise however it would have been very rare to see it in the local of wfas :razz:

Been playing this mod for quite some time, it's great :smile:

My questions:
1. Terror Pistol - what's so good about it? 40 damage, 90 accuracy, 3.3 weight and reload of around 42, why bother? I found some other pistol (might have been a good pistol) 61 damage, 71 accuracy 52 reload (or similar) for 1/5th of the price!
2. Gattling Pistol - never seen one, so I assume they are stupidly rare.
3. Are handmade items worth it in this mod?

I'd like to see some of these cooler items become slightly more common, but still expensive, I'm floating around with a few 200k with *nothing* to spend it on because I can't find anything

Back
Top Bottom