SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

raider128 said:
raider128 said:
A few general questions:

Are any major characters of the novels/show able to be married? I mean people like Cersei, Catelyn Tully,Lysa Tully, Arianne Martell. Or is it possible to marry into a family like Lannisters, Martells etc  even if its not a major character?

Are there random events such as Renly's death or as far as the Red Wedding?

For RP purposes, what "far away land" is your character born in? There are options to be Dothraki, Fight in the pits (Meereen i'm guessing?) or studying at the Citadel. Is the far away land suppose to be Essos?

Are there any plans to expand the character creation/starting choices like in Brytenwalda? Or options to start somewhere other than Storm's End?

Anyone can answer :smile:?

I heard you can marry Cersei, don't know about the others and I think you have to start in Storms End

Not really a 'bug' as such, but the game tends to crash after about maybe, half an hour of continuous playing. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, but it just immediately crashes. Not sure if it's that my computer can't handle it, or if anyone else has this problem, but I could run the 0.94 version fine.
So yeah, if anyone could advise me on how to fix it at all, it would be appreciated. Great work on the mod though, it looks amazing and plays just as good.

JoyousJack said:
Not really a 'bug' as such, but the game tends to crash after about maybe, half an hour of continuous playing. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, but it just immediately crashes. Not sure if it's that my computer can't handle it, or if anyone else has this problem, but I could run the 0.94 version fine.
So yeah, if anyone could advise me on how to fix it at all, it would be appreciated. Great work on the mod though, it looks amazing and plays just as good.
I am going to +1 this.  Never had a single crash with the 0.94 version and now it periodically crashes.  Just built a computer that says it's getting well over 100% performance out of the game even with this version, so I'm imagining that it's an issue with the mod this time.

Edit: Also, doesn't run slowly at all.

raider128 said:
raider128 said:
A few general questions:

Are any major characters of the novels/show able to be married? I mean people like Cersei, Catelyn Tully,Lysa Tully, Arianne Martell. Or is it possible to marry into a family like Lannisters, Martells etc  even if its not a major character?

For RP purposes, what "far away land" is your character born in? There are options to be Dothraki, Fight in the pits (Meereen i'm guessing?) or studying at the Citadel. Is the far away land suppose to be Essos?

Are there any plans to expand the character creation/starting choices like in Brytenwalda? Or options to start somewhere other than Storm's End?

Yeah the FaQ could propably answer most of them!

Just wanted to say: great mod, really well thought out and has the right balance between realism and GoT fantasy elements. I hope it keeps developing like it is.

Would definitely deserve its own sub-forum.

klarken1 said:
I seem to have encountered a bug. I don't know if it's me, but the intro pic saying "A clash of kings" on a bloody piece of paper doesn't go away. The Game of Thrones music plays, which is cool, but I can't seem to figure out how to get out of the screen.

Help, please?

KKsqDbm

Nevermind, I pirated the game (don't worry, I have bought it) and it worked. Weird.

Joe_cantson said:
Cozur said:
1525Marius said:
Was doing the quest from the singer in essos.¨
I travelled to the north and answeared all the question correct, then travel to harrenhall answeared correct there to, then went to the twins answeared correct there and got the necklace but when i travell to harrenhall to get the horn i didnt find the character i was looking for. Has it something to do with the north has taken harrenhall?

Yes.

So because I have been enemies with Harranhal since before I knew I knew there were quests in this game, I have no way to do the quest at all?! That's a bit crap really :sad:

not 100% but for me the guy wasent there when the riverlands had harrenhall but when the lannisters took back harren hall he re-appeared, maybe u just need to lose the castle again

burnall said:
Joe_cantson said:
Cozur said:
1525Marius said:
Was doing the quest from the singer in essos.¨
I travelled to the north and answeared all the question correct, then travel to harrenhall answeared correct there to, then went to the twins answeared correct there and got the necklace but when i travell to harrenhall to get the horn i didnt find the character i was looking for. Has it something to do with the north has taken harrenhall?

Yes.

So because I have been enemies with Harranhal since before I knew I knew there were quests in this game, I have no way to do the quest at all?! That's a bit crap really :sad:

not 100% but for me the guy wasent there when the riverlands had harrenhall but when the lannisters took back harren hall he re-appeared, maybe u just need to lose the castle again

Ah ok thanks, it's probably just the westerlands then

i was wondering something about the vassels. If i have a bad reputation with my vassel will he defecte like i native ? Or will he stay loyal to me no matter how bad repution he has to be. I understand that he wont be to happy to see me and most likely wont join my campaigns. But would he stay in my kingdom?

Might be a silly question, but how do I get nighted? How do I get others to call me ser? I'm a pretty great lord with two castles but still no titles

My biggest issue with the game so far is that at later stages of a huge battle, the AI tends to break down and just waste soldiers chasing after archers even if it means running straight through a group of infantry.

I've had 3 reinforcement waves in a row run right into Dragonreach infantry and just get massacred because they're running after archers. I've lost many battles I should have otherwise won because they just don't fight back.

Another problem I found was that in naval battles, the defender archers are put in such a good position at the start that the majority of my troops get sniped right out of the loading screen. The only time I've ever won a naval battle was when I had just overwhelmingly large numbers.

If it's any matter I'm playing as the Stormlands.

Also, played for about 5 or 6 hours straight without any crashing or game breaking bugs. This mod is pretty fun. You guys did a good job.

Question: If I join a kings army and we get utterly crushed and I get taken prisoner, if I rejoin their army will I retain my rank? Or will I start back as a levy?

Dissmaster said:
raider128 said:
raider128 said:
A few general questions:

Yeah the FaQ could probably answer most of them!

It does not :\

I have time to play today so i will try to see if cersei can be married, last time i checked the first time i met her i agreed to swear allegiance to Joffrey but after that i couldn't say anything to her. I'll continue to help Lannisters and maybe when i get more famous i can talk to her more.

Joe_cantson said:
Might be a silly question, but how do I get nighted? How do I get others to call me ser? I'm a pretty great lord with two castles but still no titles
Just take your old name and put Ser in front of it, theres no way of actually getting knighted

lordtourettes said:
Joe_cantson said:
Just take your old name and put Ser in front of it, theres no way of actually getting knighted

Ah I thought so but it just seems a bit empty really, but thanks.

Joe_cantson said:

in the last version i ruled conquered all of lys, volantis and myr and then took over dragonstone and most of the stormlands and still was just burn.

Back
Top Bottom