SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sergio_Morozov said:
P.S. My kingdom controls all settlements on the map! Does this count as "VICTORY", eh?

No clue myself but I did see in the item list bodies and faces(helms) for Others so I think they will need to invade and be repelled.

Arcon said:
Sergio_Morozov said:
P.S. My kingdom controls all settlements on the map! Does this count as "VICTORY", eh?

No clue myself but I did see in the item list bodies and faces(helms) for Others so I think they will need to invade and be repelled.

I think what you saw were "wight" items. You meet them in a certain mission, yes,
which eventually leads to wildling invasion.

Sergio_Morozov said:
RazerFeed said:
Hey, I am playing ACKOK 2.0, and I have 2 questions:

1) I dont know why, but ALL towns and villages lowered my relationship with them by -5 (thats really annoying, now I have to to improve it everywhere, i cant even recruit units from villages with -5 relations)

2) I cant move my court! I tried it doing through my wife, and throug button in town menu, it just doesnt change, my wife says "I will move your residentional soon" It takes Velvet and Tools from the storage, then nothing happens, tried it already like 5 times!

Sorry if its hard to read, I am russian, I hope someone can help me!

1) Did you set taxes to high, or altered domestic policies?

2) Move court via town menu worked fine for me. As for the wife, seems like she moves your home, but not your court. So I'd assume she would move to new home, but court and minister stay where they were. And my wife is always my minister, so she stays for me.
Hey, sorry, i asked question and then forgot about it, becouse i stopped playing M&B becouse of that reason, but if you still here on forums:
1) Yes, all my taxes are on standard, i didnt change them, and i have low taxes on towns (capital, and which i want to make capital) and like 99 relations with them.
2) I tried a lot of times, didnt work :/

Hey, I'm experiencing a bug in ACOK 2.1, Its really weird at the start of a game lords are travailing around as normal but once they enter a fief they never leave,
If you ask a lord what they are doing they will say that they are resting, I've turned on cheatmenu and told my lords to follow me they still do not leave the fief but if i tell them to go to another fief they will leave and then again if they enter a fief they never leave, any help?

Thanks in advance

Does anyone know the lannister's caravan trade routes, assuming that they are now at peace with riverlands + north?

I promised renly I would bring him some westerlands men-at-arms, but right now almost every lannister party I run in to has 80+ hih-tiered men, and I'm thinking the easiest way to do this is to find a caravan. However, I can't seem to find any, and have no idea what the routes are.

CakeFlirty said:
cant enter eastwatch by-the-sea its on mountain unaccacble texture map so cant finish the nightwatch quest

If I may quote myself quoting Cozur:
Sergio_Morozov said:
If I may quote Cozur:
Cozur said:
Any particular reason you didn't install the patch?

You can still enable cheats and Ctrl+R.click teleport onto Eastwatch, then enter it, they say. May take several teleport tries.

Doom_Carrot said:
Does anyone know the lannister's caravan trade routes, assuming that they are now at peace with riverlands + north?

I promised renly I would bring him some westerlands men-at-arms, but right now almost every lannister party I run in to has 80+ hih-tiered men, and I'm thinking the easiest way to do this is to find a caravan. However, I can't seem to find any, and have no idea what the routes are.

Caravan routes are said to be determined depending on peace, war, policies and goods prices. And prices always change. So no one could know what route a caravan would choose in your game. You could always camp Lannisport, because Lannisport caravans will always start there and will always return there (unless they are defeated on the way). Or Kayce. There should also be patrols, which are not that hard. Then again, Westerlands lords there are abundant...

Conqwes said:
Hey, I'm experiencing a bug in ACOK 2.1, Its really weird at the start of a game lords are travailing around as normal but once they enter a fief they never leave,
If you ask a lord what they are doing they will say that they are resting, I've turned on cheatmenu and told my lords to follow me they still do not leave the fief but if i tell them to go to another fief they will leave and then again if they enter a fief they never leave, any help?

Thanks in advance

I've not seen anyone else report that bug. So this is after you started your own kingdom?

I kind of stopped playing 2.1 because I was trying to game the system (storing soldiers in my wife's castle), and it didn't work out and I lost 46 elite troops, so I am just going to start fresh in 2.2.

I'm having trouble with my game, whenever I start up the game it crashes and I receive and RGL error that says "unable to open file: module/acok_2.1/resource_min_env_materials.brf", can somebody please help me?

Westeros said:
I'm having trouble with my game, whenever I start up the game it crashes and I receive and RGL error that says "unable to open file: module/acok_2.1/resource_min_env_materials.brf", can somebody please help me?

Redownload and reinstall?

(also do not forget patch, although it has nothing to do with .brf-s)

kokemen said:
Where or how I can recruit Dothraki warriors?

Actually, there are two types of them,
recruit-level ones, which belong to Khalassar faction, you can get them from prisoners
after Khalassar invades and some of its lords are defeated,
and high-level ones, which belong to Outlaws faction, you can get them from prisoners anytime. However, for the money you'll have to pay them, they are really too squishy, no armor, no armored horses, and all that for a knight's salary!

There is no apparent way to recruit either of those directly, unless maybe you change your kingdom's culture to Dothraki and recruit troops through "manage city/castle" menu (where you deposit money to recruit troops over time).

I play as a Vale lord but it's getting really boring, since all I do is fight bandits and the occasional Broken Men.
I want to fight armies but remain in the faction.

I read a post by Cozur in 2012 or something, regarding the Vale waging war.
Just to clarify, the Vale will never be at war? Is there no way?

Did you level your character through cheating?

The bandit parties level up in size as you level up. If you go too high the lords armies aren't strong enough to beat them so they stay in their castles all day.

Conqwes said:

Thanks in advance
Above post meant for here.

Sanscenti said:
I play as a Vale lord but it's getting really boring, since all I do is fight bandits and the occasional Broken Men.
I want to fight armies but remain in the faction.

I read a post by Cozur in 2012 or something, regarding the Vale waging war.
Just to clarify, the Vale will never be at war? Is there no way?

Try getting a really high relationship with the faction leader and convincing him to go to war. Not sure if it'll work though as the vale seem to be permanently coded not to declare war on anyone apart from the players faction.

Back
Top Bottom