SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Some of the women of the free folk are called 'fs0'.
Maybe you wanna fix that, I think it's like 4 of them.

Sky Warden said:
JardyB10 said:
Faction leaders can come back eventually right? Because I can't complete the Knight, Letters, Bananas, and Prostitutes quest because Tyrosh has been wiped out already...

I think your only chance is that he got taken prisoner by another faction and kept somewhere. Even if he is, I don't know if the quest dialogue will be there. I have never seen faction leaders reappearing after their factions get destroyed in all my years with Mount and Blade.

That's grievously unfortunate. Oh well, I'm not too too deep in yet, i suppose I can start over and cheat a little to catch up to where I was.

There should be a list of faction dependant quests for just such an occasion. Perhaps I'll make one on round 2.

JardyB10 said:
That's grievously unfortunate. Oh well, I'm not too too deep in yet, i suppose I can start over and cheat a little to catch up to where I was.

There should be a list of faction dependant quests for just such an occasion. Perhaps I'll make one on round 2.

I think Cozur should make such quests fail automatically when the faction gets destroyed.

Anyone else noticed that starting a new game in 2.1 is somewhat easier than 2.0 or is it just me? Not that I'm complaining.

So, with a 980 Ti, 32 gigs of RAM and a i7-4820k I get a black screen whenever I go to Cairnhall. I can move around, swing my fists and do other fun stuff, but eeeeverything I see is just a big, black screen. Any ideas?

Can I get Sharpened Stake somewhere in 2.1, excepting the Old Man Wight Fight? (I just do not feel like replaying it over and over for a chance at Stake)

EDIT
I withdraw my question - there are still wildling spearwives in wildling parties, and they still know how to hold a good stake tight and proper.

The mod decided to take one step forward and two steps back, so no you can't hire Myrish crossbowmen. They don't even appear in the new Myr troop tree (more like a troop twig really)

roicg said:
How can i start the  frey revolt?

If the Westerlands take Riverrun they'll turn cloak, I don't think there's anything the player can do directly, unless you're with the Westerlands.

Hey, just got one question:
When the Stormlands took Kings Landing right in the beginning, the Wedterlands made peace with the North and the Riverlands.
After they reconquered it, they declared war on the North again.
Though they didn't declare on Riverlands, which is kinda weird.
Shouldn't the North and the Riverlands be allies anyway?
It's kinda sad, when the Free Folk invades the North and they just get stomped immediately  :???:
Besides that, the update is amazing.

any way to convince you to bring back the old armor values and a lot of their looks? seems like the top tier armors are reinforced (thick for boots i think) instead of the old Lordly set and that a lot of armour sets have disappeared from the markets. Also since there are no more towns for Dragonstone would be nice to see the knight armor that used to be available for the faction appear in other markets. I know there is some that are faction specific like some of the reach ones, and i found one in the vale in a previous update, but if there is a certain amount of high end armour per market reset personally I think they should be available in most cities/towns in Westeros (excluding The North, Sisters, and Iron Islands) so you have to look for the type you want and prey that it's high end. Also there only seems to be two sets of high end armor for Essos (?), again personally it would be nice to see more variety and maybe less restrications, 20 strength is a lot when your trying to get companions geared and they start w/ 7-8. One more pet peeve I have is that some companions and other characters in the mod are wearing poofy either Italian or French cloths (idk what they are actually called but thats how I'm gonna describe them), they seem more like revolutionary French cloths than they do for medieval Planetos but w/e. Anyway, other than the armor stuff which is pretty minor I would personally rank this version 2nd behind v1.1, So thanks.

Exploit :
Or on purpose?
If you are joining a lord as a trooper, you can steal any horse from the battle field, so feel free to take the horse of a leader, 15000$ plated horses are very rewarding..
If your enemies are not good enough at dehorsing one of your knight or your men at dehorsing one of their knight feel free to do the job yourself..

Then ride the horse, you need a skill of 3 and more and stay on the horse up to the end of the battle, the horse will remain in your inventory, don't forget to remove the horse from the character's doll to the inventory asap to be ready to steal another one..
If of course you want to cheat, and you are too lazy to edit the CharacterName.txt file..
Or cheating and feeling honest still, what is allowed is not forbiden after all..

Back
Top Bottom