SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Which do you prefer?

• The books

Votes: 888 51.2%
  • The show

Votes: 847 48.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

When I say the patch is not working, not able to enter East Watch by the Sea, re dye the Riverlands, complete the Quest for Knowlege, Targaryan Invasion etc. Not sure why this is going on this time. Never had any problems before.

viperswhip said:
wolonggong said:
So is there an actual list of features somewhere because those links to ModDB has nothing. The only information I gleamed is that it uses Floris as a base. Nothing about Diplomacy, Freelancer or any other additions changes.

Wow, if you type clash of kings mod into google, you literally get the home page of the mod on mod db, which has a summary, and also a link to the change log, which has every change from every patch listed there...

So what you are saying is that the link to the features, is not a link to the features and the features aren't even on the site the link goes to and we should know this. And no, the first page on Google is 3 links to Moddb, 2 youtube videos, a link to this thread, a wikia link, a steam forum link, a link to the Nexus mod and a link to the reddit for it. Thanks for the snarky reply though. It was very helpful.

masterborn12 said:
Piédalf said:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtq4po6y7ft32yr/sg06.sav?dl=0

Here is my savegame with the following bug: can't buy more workshops to the guild masters and previous bought workshops don't give money anymore. It's a permanent bug.
It seems it happened after I won a tournament.
Consequences: no sufficient income in later game = broken game

More things coming with that bug: the character becomes bald and ugly, many men in town have no top clothes, some cities have traders with 0 gold and only one pair of leather boots to sell.

2.1 is still a great work, so I hope that's just an unfortunate save.

Thats not a mod bug its the game bug. This thing has been reported a thousand of times in the regular game, the character gets bald and sometimes is related to everybody in the game and the shops have 0 coins. Unfortunately there is no fix to this problem the only thing you can do is to reload the save before by going through the game files.

Hum, i didn't know that issue, thanks!

Is it a new feature that you can no longer hire mounted seargents from castles? pain in the anus to have to lvl your levy's from scratch to knights.

75 days played still no bug without patch.
If my vendors are not rich as usual for me in acok, as soon as you sell or buy they will start to make money and they will be much richer soon after.

Btw.
-Pentos elite spearmen are classified archer instead of infantry, they still have 4 javelins but they look like heavy infantry to me.
-Riverland 2 handweapon are classified cavalry instead of infantry.
- Imho the peace/war in Essos is insane, the same nations keep declaring war and peace the same week, i know they are ofently at war but maybe not that much? once every month would still be insane and my mouse left button will thank you.
- the trade road fairmarket for gold and saltpans for guess what? salt is maybe a litle to rewarding, don't you think?
- The loot perk is not very rewarding with low/medium ranks.
Exemple: a rank of 3 you should have a litle something but most of the time the loot is miserable. for an unknow reason widdling are VERY rewarding but some other troops like raiders much less.
Don't tell me the mod is smart and your men don't want to loot beggars. ^^

Has anyone tried the City of Sorcerers quest yet?

I am unable to get two of the daggers because the corresponding factions of each lord have been wiped out. When I look at the notes for each lord it just says they are a prisoner of the last faction they fought, even though their faction has long ceased to exist. Does this mean the lord is gone forever?

wolonggong said:
viperswhip said:
wolonggong said:
So is there an actual list of features somewhere because those links to ModDB has nothing. The only information I gleamed is that it uses Floris as a base. Nothing about Diplomacy, Freelancer or any other additions changes.

Wow, if you type clash of kings mod into google, you literally get the home page of the mod on mod db, which has a summary, and also a link to the change log, which has every change from every patch listed there...

So what you are saying is that the link to the features, is not a link to the features and the features aren't even on the site the link goes to and we should know this. And no, the first page on Google is 3 links to Moddb, 2 youtube videos, a link to this thread, a wikia link, a steam forum link, a link to the Nexus mod and a link to the reddit for it. Thanks for the snarky reply though. It was very helpful.

Moddb is the home page of the mod, did you look at it?

It would be nice if the dragonstone black heavy plate was one part ofa full set, with at least an helmet and boots  :wink:.

Kalew said:
I can't start the game, it shows an error and says "get_shader failed for: waving_flag_shader.
I've tried reinstalling, still the same problem.

Can anyone please help me with that?

Well, it's been a long time (I think the last version I tried was 1.3-ish). I just came along this mod again and read the changelog, I must say they sound really awesome! I especially like the option for (more) bastard swords, new female face-code and the mace-fix. The other stuff sounds awesome, too! With the changes of prices I hope they've been lowered, it's been kind of a grind feast afair (which is fair, but kinda frustrating when you wanna play every version and part of the reason why I stopped).

Looking forward to it, I'll post an impression as soon as I've played for some time  :grin:

for me,  in 2.1  (with patch and new game)

the targaryan quest and the lost knowledge quests both cant be completed.

for the Targs, cant find the castillian in the castle in tyrosh

and after getting the return to malko part of lost knowledge the copersmiths wynd is no longer in kings landing. 

Loving the mod though.

vcbing1 said:
for me,  in 2.1  (with patch and new game)

the targaryan quest and the lost knowledge quests both cant be completed.

for the Targs, cant find the castillian in the castle in tyrosh

and after getting the return to malko part of lost knowledge the copersmiths wynd is no longer in kings landing. 

Loving the mod though.

copy and paste the files from the patch into the mod where it looks like they should be (should ask you if you want to overwrite the files, click yes for all instances), you need to start a new game, and it should be fixed. Was for me on both accounts. also you don't talk to the castallan of Tyrosh you just go talk to the Archon. I think what happened here is instead of copying the patch files directly into the mod you just downloaded the patch and put it in the mod folder where it created a new folder called 2.1 patch or something w/ all the files you need to have in the main folder separate.

I wonder if Cozur reads suggestions in this thread, he must be so sick of constant 'gib dragons pls' kind of things.

Anyways, here's a suggestion I'd like to see for a super end-game type of quest, something that sort of acts like a culmination of your entire character's efforts.

1. You need to be king of a faction
2. You need to have beaten the Night's Watch quests and triggered the Wildling invasion
3. Quest involves you defending the North from an army of Wights
4. They are led by a small group White Walkers (1-5) that cannot be killed by convention weapons
5. Valyrian Steel is needed to kill the White Walker leaders

What do you guys think?

Faction leaders can come back eventually right? Because I can't complete the Knight, Letters, Bananas, and Prostitutes quest because Tyrosh has been wiped out already...

JardyB10 said:
Faction leaders can come back eventually right? Because I can't complete the Knight, Letters, Bananas, and Prostitutes quest because Tyrosh has been wiped out already...

I think your only chance is that he got taken prisoner by another faction and kept somewhere. Even if he is, I don't know if the quest dialogue will be there. I have never seen faction leaders reappearing after their factions get destroyed in all my years with Mount and Blade.

I haven't played 2.1 yet and I won't be able for about 4-5 days, so can you tell me who is lord of Ironrath and if Castamere is back in the game?

shar_N said:
I wonder if Cozur reads suggestions in this thread, he must be so sick of constant 'gib dragons pls' kind of things.

Anyways, here's a suggestion I'd like to see for a super end-game type of quest, something that sort of acts like a culmination of your entire character's efforts.

1. You need to be king of a faction
2. You need to have beaten the Night's Watch quests and triggered the Wildling invasion
3. Quest involves you defending the North from an army of Wights
4. They are led by a small group White Walkers (1-5) that cannot be killed by convention weapons
5. Valyrian Steel is needed to kill the White Walker leaders

What do you guys think?

Dragonglass, (obscidian) can kill white walkers..
A good old Macuahuitl can do wonders against white walkers.

Back
Top Bottom