[S] 1812-1815 ----VERSION 1 AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

Users who are viewing this thread

@Kendoman

Mostly months but yeah... :grin:

Back onto topic - This will be one hell'ova great mod, and will it be Singleplayer too or only Multiplayer???

Agovic said:
@Kendoman

Back onto topic - This will be one hell'ova great mod, and will it be Singleplayer too or only Multiplayer???
I believe the intention is to make it a SP mod, since there's already MM

George A. Custer said:

Why'd they not make a mod that will include whole of Europe then???? As it would be great that way, all factions playable etc.... ( My priority is Montenegro, than Serbia, than Russia & Prussia .D )

George A. Custer said:
Agovic said:
@Kendoman

well the fact that there is M&M doesnt mean that this wouldn't be better,the Mount and Musket team is too arogant.Poomtang is older guy,he is grown man...if you know what i mean :razz:

After the Peninsular war mod died, I had given up hope on a good single-player mod in the Napoleonic era.  I'm very much looking forward to being able to play this, especially with such great models in it.

The models look excellent, you are very talented!
Can I suggest that you please consider including a naval aspect some day in the future? There seem to be no naval mods yet, (although "Pirates" is in development), and if you were to include some Napoleonic navy aspects, your mod would truly be a first, and I think it could seriously be excellent. I understand that its a major undertaking, but I believe worth considering later down the track.

I think getting ships in game with working cannon would be difficult, there are some models and textures freely available, see screenshot, just too much work at the moment, here's something to be going on with though a British officer model, which still needs a lot of work, but its getting there.

openBrf2011-09-1917-13-19-54.jpg

openBrf2011-09-1917-19-40-24.jpg

Also, put a bit more detail into the British infantry private. Although I'll probably change the unit to the foot guards rather than the 33rd regiment

openBrf2011-09-1919-01-33-04.jpg

openBrf2011-09-1919-01-58-64.jpg

Nice! And ye, reply to my PM poomtag if it ain't much for you :grin: I'd really love to ...You know what :grin:

best MOD , best Model, goodluck poomtang  :wink:
i'm sorry i just online and disapear because i had fever and Diarrhea about 2 weeks ago :sad:

wish u all the best for 1812-1815 mod  :grin:

Thanks Alan, nice to hear from you, here's the first in game battle screenshots, the thin red line, very tempted to move onto some 95th Rilfemen next, or maybe some black Brunswickers from the Waterloo period.

mb_warband2011-09-2014-32-54-60.jpg

mb_warband2011-09-2015-16-31-33.jpg

poomtang said:
Thanks Alan, nice to hear from you, here's the first in game battle screenshots, the thin red line, very tempted to move onto some 95th Rilfemen next, or maybe some black Brunswickers from the Waterloo period.

mb_warband2011-09-2014-32-54-60.jpg

mb_warband2011-09-2015-16-31-33.jpg

These look really nice Poom! Good job!

Back
Top Bottom