Division A - Week 11 Fixtures | Deadline: 29/08/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Goker said:
just a bit late it seems.

That's maybe because the ENPL for example did work different. But whatever, gratz to CoR for that win. Might be different next cycle once div B teams join? :smile:

not saying you will lose tho o_O

Don't embarass yourself Arch3r , seriously .

Thanks Sadn , but I dont see why I should  really care when who "tease me " dont have or dont do anything to have my minimal respect of him.

HarkonHakoon said:
I'm really excited for the next cycle, it will be really great to face off so many awesome teams, and I'm sure the competition will be even harsher. :smile:
This. Hopefully Division A won't see any drops and we'll have a truly epic Winter cycle. Looking forward to the challenge.

Also, stop being mean to Willy :razz:.

captain lust said:
HarkonHakoon said:
I'm really excited for the next cycle, it will be really great to face off so many awesome teams, and I'm sure the competition will be even harsher. :smile:
This. Hopefully Division A won't see any drops and we'll have a truly epic Winter cycle. Looking forward to the challenge.
Yes  quote it .  Im not scaried to say it (even if someone is as apparentrly  anyone that try to insinuate this,  is getting  insulted by some  few  kids of your clan  ) but I think this league have been a fail in my humble opinion  .I really hope something will change on the next cycle,  maybe as suggested allowing other organizer , without saying "no i'm the one who know more about the community"or ignoring at all those proposition .  Trying to bring together the already small community that has been spread out , by some absurd rules .

Oh and quoting and sigging 2 phrases of a steam conversation we had  of a really different context ,  makes me really confirm how really childish and nerd you are .

Congratulations CoR. :smile: Though I was kinda hoping for something different than a draw :sad:

Willy and David are showing their good sides xD

HarkonHakoon said:
For sure. Teams will certainly be more stable and the new maps will add more diversity. Of course, people also won't be going on vacations so we can expect teams to be stronger at all times. Really looking forward to it.

Looking forward to killing Lord T and Mitchell too. If you can get your arses on Division A :razz:

Congratz CoR!

However, i'm kinda sad... damn, I really wanted to watch this match  :sad:

Didn't expect a draw, it had to be a really good match. Congrats CoR.

So will IG come back for winter cycle? Would be nice.

Well but all the teams should prepare to be one place lower since Shieldings are coming, oh and Einherjar :grin:

Back
Top Bottom