ENL Admin Mod | let there be no more roster issues... please

Users who are viewing this thread

6071015009_fc645fa087_o.png

6071014977_39be67edf7_o.png

Those of you following the competition closely will know that a new Admin Mod is in the works.

It is my pleasure to announce that the ENL Admin Mod is now released and installed on all the official servers. Thanks very much to sHocK, for making the mod.

All the information is in the thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,189676.0.html

I will check through the rules, to see if I need to make any changes but I don't think so. There is one change to the way rosters are managed, which is that you can no longer add second IDs instantaneously. You must now wait for your sub-day, before second IDs can be added.

I'll also put a sufficiently patronising but apparantly necessary "guide to checking your roster" in every fixtures thread.

Rejoice

No conflict but the features (i.e. admin chat and restart map) are not cross compatible.

Since this mod is based on 1.143 and Vincenzo's is based on an older version (carrying strange bugs like certain troops being able to mount coursers... some armour values will appear differently etc.), there are some issues there but nothing which means you can't play.

New version of the ENL Admin Mod has been released. It now has separate modes for Public and Private play (sounds seedy...) so please download the new client version:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3156

in order to operate ENL servers.

Does the new version have a soft reset?

I mean a function that will restart everything in a round except for equipment (so even the first round everyone can spawn at the same time). I thought it was in one of the earlier versions but got taken out again  :sad:

Morii said:
Does the new version have a soft reset?

I mean a function that will restart everything in a round except for equipment (so even the first round everyone can spawn at the same time). I thought it was in one of the earlier versions but got taken out again  :sad:
We decided to remove it because it didn't offer much over just starting the map again. Plus it had the added disadvantage of being unfamiliar and was a little jarring for people who weren't used to it. It doesn't really give you the chance to change your equipment unless you know it's coming, which is too much of a nuiscance for the limited advantage that it offered.

The whole first round thing is something we'll take a look at though and no promises, but maybe there's some sort of decent solution we can provide.

Back
Top Bottom