about the Inventory window

Users who are viewing this thread

AgentSword

Knight
Okay, so you've defeated a whole army of dark knights, and you get a whole lots of shields and some kick-ass swords and lances, and you could really use them for cash or equipment, but you just don't have the space in your inventory. And PRESTO! We have the suggestion. Marnid's and Borcha's inventory will pop up along with yours, anda you can just drag and click what you want to put in their inventory for later purposes! And if you do get attacked, they will automatically choose the best weapons for their use. It's brilliant!

That is definitely a good idea, its very annoying having to go through each item to try and get just a few denars more.

Good idea......

Here's the crazy part.

...it's moddable to some extent. Well, we can make it so that you can access your party members' inventories, and then the loot pool, at will, until you're satisfied and want to leave.

I'll think about getting this into the Darklands mod.

Ahh  :smile: I read that thread, maybe, maybe you spend some extra time (more chance of being attacked) burying your treasure, argh! X marks the spot. And then come back for it, but I'm going off topic.

Back
Top Bottom