Native Completed (GoE Sponsored) Grand Tourney of Champions! (EU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dub

Knight

The Grand Tourney of Champions

Jousting1_KarensWhimsyPD.jpg

Come one, Come all, to fight for Glory and Honour, Riches or Greed, Bloodlust or Fame the choice is Yours! Where Prince may face Pauper or Knight a Mercenary all are equal, except when your dead and knocked out the Tournament. This a strictly 1 v 1 tournament for now only available class to fight in is Infantry, but any faction. This is a GoE hosted event, you are not entitled or promised a spot in this tourney the contestants will be chosen from the applications presented. Please note this is for European players only and will be played on EU servers only. There will only be 60 participants in this 1st Tourney and the winner will take the Secret Grand Prize. Note you can be a Referee and Participant only 8-10 referess will be accepted.

Requirements to participate in Tourney.
  • Must be currently in Europe to participate.
    Must accept the Rules and Regulations of the Tourney (and follow them)
    Must be able to come at the appointed times to do the fights (The Referees are donating there time so be there)
    Must have a Steam account (not necessary to have a Steam bought version of M & B)
    Must be Human
    Must Turn in the application before 12/08/2011

Must Be In Europe at the time of the Tourney to participate in it.
Must respect all Referee calls and Decisions. Or Face Disqualification.
Must Come to the Appointed times or notify us Before and give a valid reason.
Do not interfere in any other Duels or Right in open chat During Tourney.
Must Respond to Referee Steam messages if able.

Application Closed

Application Closed

Referees
GoE_King_HolyTemplar (Head Referee)
IG_Rct_Le_Roux (Deputy Referee)

Group 1
GoE_King_HolyTemplar
DFD_Molk
Samurai_Commander_Nelosis
Wolfpack_DeaconBarry
CoR_Tansvanio

Group 2
GoE_Chpl_Ruthless
IG_Grd_Le_Roux
CoR_Kazzan
Wolfpack_Rawnrawn
DFD_Garym

Group 3
DFD_Baki
DFD_Mario
GoE_Knt_Bisounours
Wolfpack_Giroro
IG_Vet_Crusader

|Player|                      |Duels Fought        |      Duels Won        |                Duels Lost               |                    Total Score        |
1.Wolfpack_DeaconBarry            |            10          |                  9        |                    1                      |                        8                  |
2.DFD_Molk                                |            10          |                  6        |                    4                      |                        2                  |
3.GoE_King_HolyTemplar            |            20          |                  5        |                    15                    |                    -10                  |
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4.Samurai_Commander_Nelosis |                          |                            |                                              |                                            |
5.CoR_Tansvanio                        |                          |                            |                                              |                                            |

|Player|                      |Duels Fought      |      Duels Won      |                Duels Lost             |                    Total Score      |
1.IG_Grd_Le_Roux                  |            20          |          13                |              7                            |                    6                      |
2.GoE_Chpl_Ruthless              |            20          |          9                  |              11                          |                  -2                      |
3.CoR_Kazzan                        |            20          |          8                  |              12                          |                  -4                      |
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4.Wolfpack_Rawnrawn            |                          |                              |                                              |                                              |
5.DFD_Garym                          |                          |                              |                                              |                                              |

|Player|                      |Duels Fought      |      Duels Won      |                Duels Lost             |                    Total Score      |
1.IG_Vet_Crusader                      |              20            |            19              |                        1                      |                    18                      |
2.GoE_Knt_Bisounours                |            10              |              1              |                        9                      |                    -8                      |
3.DFD_Mario                                |            10              |              0              |                        10                    |                    -10                      |
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
4.Wolfpack_Giro                          |                          |                            |                                              |                                            |
5.DFD_Baki                                  |                          |                            |                                              |                                            |

In-Game ID: GoE_King_HolyTemplar

Steam ID: alexanderdoubov         

Country Where your From?: Switzerland

Current Clan(s):GoE/Samurai

What Time Zone you live in?:GMT+1

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?:Of course

Anything else we should know about?:

Holy Templar said:

Steam ID: alexanderdoubov         

Country Where your From?: Switzerland

Current Clan(s):GoE/Samurai

accepted.gif

In-Game ID: IG_Rct_Crusader

Steam ID: BFCleojr96   

Country Where your From?: Italy

Current Clan(s):IG

What Time Zone you live in?:GMT+2

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?:yes

Anything else we should know about?

ramboTotalWar said:
In-Game ID: IG_Rct_Crusader
Steam ID: BFCleojr96   

Country Where your From?: Italy

What Time Zone you live in?:GMT+2

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?:yes

Anything else we should know about?
accepted.gif

In-Game ID: GoE_Chpl_Ruthless / GoE_Queen_bouya_biatch

Steam ID:          Bushi81

Country Where your From?: Poland

Current Clan(s): GoE ; Samurai for life xD

What Time Zone you live in?: GMT +1

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?: yup

In-Game ID: Samurai_Commander_Nelosis

Steam ID:  Lord_Nelosis       

Country Where your From?: Germany

Current Clan(s): Samurai

What Time Zone you live in?: Gmt +1

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?: yeah"

Anything else we should know about?: I am so cooooooooll"""

In-Game ID: Shemaforash_Grd_of_Sarrdak

Steam ID:  Ritschewald

Country Where your From?: Sweden

Current Clan(s): Sarrdakin

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?: Yes.

Can you give us the actual format please? There are four brackets but what are they, double elimination? How many wins do the duel sets go up to? Isn't there a massive conflict of interest if people can referee and still participate? Particularly when there doesn't seem to be any way to appeal referee decisions, people can give bad rulings against people they don't want to face later in the tournament. Are all the duels going to take place during group sessions? What happens if you can't make it to one of them? Are all weapons allowed? Is any armour allowed? Which EU servers will be used?

:?:

[M] said:
Can you give us the actual format please? There are four brackets but what are they, double elimination? How many wins do the duel sets go up to? Isn't there a massive conflict of interest if people can referee and still participate? Particularly when there doesn't seem to be any way to appeal referee decisions, people can give bad rulings against people they don't want to face later in the tournament. Are all the duels going to take place during group sessions? What happens if you can't make it to one of them? Are all weapons allowed? Is any armour allowed? Which EU servers will be used?

Epic amount of questions.

Steam ID: le_roux666         

Country Where your From?: Belgium

Anything else we should know about?: I'm special, people call me Le_Nub.

ruthless_majestic said:
In-Game ID: GoE_Chpl_Ruthless / GoE_Queen_bouya_biatch

Steam ID:          Bushi81

Country Where your From?: Poland

Current Clan(s): GoE ; Samurai for life xD

What Time Zone you live in?: GMT +1

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?: yup

accepted.gif

Alex_C said:
Holy Templar said:
Please note thsi is for Eu players only and will be played on EU servers only.

Leaving Norway out seems a little unfair. D=
What do you mean my good man? All Scandinavian countries are welcome to fight! How could we leave out the fierce viking people with tere shield and helmets and all other skull drinking nonsense :grin:. Actually if i didn't make my self clear EU i don't mean like EU like the union i mean like the continent, all players on the european continent except for Turkey, Russia, and Ukraine are allowed entry.

Nelosis said:
In-Game ID: Samurai_Commander_Nelosis

Steam ID:  Lord_Nelosis       

Country Where your From?: Germany

Current Clan(s): Samurai

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?: yeah"

Anything else we should know about?: I am so cooooooooll"""
accepted.gif

Shemaforash said:
In-Game ID: Shemaforash_Grd_of_Sarrdak

Steam ID:  Ritschewald

Country Where your From?: Sweden

Current Clan(s): Sarrdakin

Do you accept and Understand all The Rules?: Yes.

accepted.gif

Shemaforash said:
[M] said:

Epic amount of questions.
Indeed.

[M] said:

ugghh too many questions tbh i was planning to release this was everyone registered but since you are so thirsty for information i will sate you.

No i Cannot give you the actual format because im not finished making it in the little cute arrow and box Microsoft picture thingy. so within each group (3 groups in each bracket) there will be 5 men and when they duel every other person there (each person duels all the others) the 2 people with the most kills in total will advance while the other 3 men are knocked out of the tournament, so they will participate in the next one. There is a reason im the only person who chooses referees, i have personally asked many people to ref because i trust them, while the application is for a small amount of referees. I trust the referees i accept and so should you and I wont have the time to revue every single complaint against referees so i leave it up to them, and its not really anyway they can affect the fight unless someone cheats or breaks the rules. Yes all duels will take place in duel sessions or if you manage to get a referee to count the duel, i don't care if you beat the other play 10-0 without a ref and then in the duel session he beats you 6-4 you lose, end of story and no discussion. Yes all weapons are allowed except throwing weapons for now, we are deciding whether bamboo spears are to be allowed or not (too spammy and long no skill what so ever to use), Armor is allowed, I don't know which servers yet.

That took a while hope your happy.

Klaas said:

Steam ID: le_roux666         

Country Where your From?: Belgium

Anything else we should know about?: I'm special, people call me Le_Nub.
accepted.gif

Master Unicorn said:
Klaas said:
Orly? Imposter!

Is it the 13th or the 12th that the applications are due..?
Holy Templar said:
This application must be filled out and posted here by 13/08/201
Holy Templar said:
Must Turn in the application before 12/08/2011
Roux hint hint your game ID!
And it has to be before the 13.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom