[BUGS] Freelancer 1.2-1.4 Bugs. (LOCKED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember how many weeks I waited, it was a while back, but I remember getting my wages 3-4 times without seeing the budget screen.

Kasimir said:
I can't remember how many weeks I waited, it was a while back, but I remember getting my wages 3-4 times without seeing the budget screen.

Did your coin increase or are you not getting paid at all? ( the budget screen bug will hopefully be fixed in FL2.0)

Goodguy3 said:
EVERY TIME my commander defends in a siege the game puts me in the attacking army.
Hey GG, thats strange, Caba was working on that ages ago, I thought we fixed it.. we'll have a look . thanks for the input

OK so right now I am enlisted with the nords and we are sieging alburq castle, and whenever the attack is launched M&B crashes. I suppose I have no choice but to leave the army since it's crashed three times now, but I just thought I'd let you know.

taragoth said:
Did your coin increase or are you not getting paid at all? ( the budget screen bug will hopefully be fixed in FL2.0)

I think I was not getting paid (from the businesses) at all. There was no message that usually comes up when you get money (such as after combat).

We have a new version with new fixes coming out very soon. ( note. it is not FL 2.0)

Don't know if anything can be done about this, but if a horse, given to you for your rank, becomes injured, and you are promoted, you keep the horse.

taragoth said:
Goodguy3 said:
EVERY TIME my commander defends in a siege the game puts me in the attacking army.
Hey GG, thats strange, Caba was working on that ages ago, I thought we fixed it.. we'll have a look . thanks for the input

I get the same problem. Help.

Thanks!

gob said:
taragoth said:
Goodguy3 said:

I get the same problem. Help.

Thanks!

Dont stress , new version 1.5 coming out soon, should have allot of bugs like that squashed! - G :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom