HYW - Bug Reports (v6.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried to see latest posts but I didn't see once like mine.

During a fest I meet a beautiful blond Lady. After talking with her I was 2 relationned. When a lady came to me to told me that her mistress whishes to meet me again I accept the "mission". But when I went in the town, there was no "attempt to visit a lady" option. I'm playing with the 6.0.1 patch.
And an other bug is that all tavern keepers have disappeared.

It may have been already reported but didn't see.

(if you are shocked by my bad english here is the explication : I'm French xD)

i have a bug where all lord seem to have only 1 or 2 troops each. if i look at a town the garrison might be empty, but there be 100 prisnors there. how do i fix this? i have both the latest download and patch.  (if this has already been reported i am sorry)

I have version 6.0.1 of HYW, running on a steam-based M&B Warband version 1.143 (maybe the warband version is the culprit here, as its too new?)

I am getting repeated "unable to mesh" errors at armor stores, usually its some "priest cap".

Does anyone know a fix?

I just downloaded the version 6.0.1 of this mod, and I noticed that some of the troops and all the Lords have no bodies. They're just floating heads and hands.....
I really want to play this mod, but this is really annoying me... is it possible to fiz this somehow?

daywedie said:
I just downloaded the version 6.0.1 of this mod, and I noticed that some of the troops and all the Lords have no bodies. They're just floating heads and hands.....
I really want to play this mod, but this is really annoying me... is it possible to fiz this somehow?
Yes, it's possible. Install the second copy of Warband and patch it to 1.134. I bet right now you got 1.143 version installed. It's partially compatible with this mod. If you reinstall mod on 1.134 version there'll be just a very few problems. I played about couple of weeks and experienced no bugs or errors or anything besides some unfinished issues such as some native NPC companions and khergit items.

Psith said:
daywedie said:
Yes, it's possible. Install the second copy of Warband and patch it to 1.134. I bet right now you got 1.143 version installed. It's partially compatible with this mod. If you reinstall mod on 1.134 version there'll be just a very few problems. I played about couple of weeks and experienced no bugs or errors or anything besides some unfinished issues such as some native NPC companions and khergit items.

That's wrong, mate. I've got the 1.134 version running. Strange isn't it?

That's very odd. BTW there's no version 6.0.1 of this mod. It's 6.0 version and patch 6.0->6.0.1. From your message it sounds like you downloaded 6.0.1 only :mrgreen:
The only thing I can suggest is to reinstall mod.

Psith said:
That's very odd. BTW there's no version 6.0.1 of this mod. It's 6.0 version and patch 6.0->6.0.1. From your message it sounds like you downloaded 6.0.1 only :mrgreen:
The only thing I can suggest is to reinstall mod.

That's very strange, because the file I donwloaded is named as "Hundred_Years_War_6.0.1.exe". I just installed it, and the mod runs normally, excpet for this annoying bug.  Maybe I should download the 6.0 version and run the 6.0.1 patch again? Idk....

And how exactly do I reinstall a mod? Because just running the setup again doen'st seems to work at all.

Also, I noticed that various itens for sale on the market place (like swords and armors) are "invisible". I suppose that those files are missing somehow, so that exaplains the floating heads...

EDIT: I guess i know what I did wrong now. I'm downloading v6.0 here, hopefully I t will solve my problem.

Thanks for helping, my friend. We should meet in the field or arms sometime :cool:

(and sorry for my typos, I'm from Brasil, my english is not so good)

AWESOME MOD!
Many thanks to the Mod team for  the hours of pleasure I am having with this.

I have only 1 BIG bug that I have found no solution for fixing.

When I go to siege "Peronne" it is under snow.
I have installed the patch, but it doesn't fix the problem.:sad:

Can someone please help, I only need to take Peronne to have all the English Towns/Castles. :?:

great mod.
but: towns etc. still have their native-names (lamenting about high standarts, as the game itself is not affected)

and...
i suffer a world-gauntlet-crisis: start the mod, create a character, after some time i finish the game and when i start it again later on, load my save-file, no more gauntlets are available at the armourers

Hi,

I've just install Hundred Years Wars Mod.

I have a bug when I try to play. Indeed, I create my character, my skin, and when I'm going to kill a bot, the game crash.
When I launch a "battle" ine the main menu, this is the same, the game crash at the first strike.

Maybe this is a minor problem, I need help because I think I will like this Mod.

Thanks you !

Ikabone.

mkay...this mod is completley useless...it needs fixing! When you want to game...there is nothing worse than not being able to play. Beers ready, Mindset ready, game ready...no its a pile of crud. Bummer...go do something else. Night ruined.

I have a problem witrh the patch 6.0.1

I take the patch directly from Repository, and every time i try to put on, my PC tell e that is a suspect file, then that is corrupted and impossible to work on.
Help me, please.

Back
Top Bottom