Fighting In the Shield-Wall

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
UlfrTheMighty said:
Dragomir said:
Phalanx300 said:
so blocking when not holding block button would be nice.

Or fast, short ranged and low damage attacks without releasing your block (barely moving the body, only arm) - that would be pretty realistic actually.

you have my support. hate when i click too late, still holding the shield over my head but evrythings goes straight trough it : [

That's a typical way to die on Vikingr, you can't trust your shield when you strike, it only protect to arrows.

Kite sheilds are actually the more buggie.

Or where once upon a time. Becouse the Boss of it wasn't quite right, meaning some strikes could go through the top of the sheild.

Well only because your shield is in front of you it doesnt necessarily blocks attacks. Its may happen that you release the block, the shield is still in front of you, but the hit still get sthrough. Obviously that is not realistic, but part of the game. Maybe someday there will be real passive blocking of shields but now i guess we just have to live with it.

Baleigr said:
Well only because your shield is in front of you it doesnt necessarily blocks attacks.  Its may happen that you release the block, the shield is still in front of you, but the hit still get sthrough. Obviously that is not realistic, but part of the game. Maybe someday there will be real passive blocking of shields but now i guess we just have to live with it.
^

also, the Norman shields are quite narrow, but they are long. So it requires different movement than big round shields.

Celtichugs said:
Kite sheilds are actually the more buggie.

Yes, and that makes them safe :razz: They have a christian headshot protecting forcefield. It's much easier to put an axe over the round shield of a viking, I'm not sure how it works, but often it hits the top of Norman kite instead of his ugly Norman face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom