Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Users who are viewing this thread

Sign me up, I like the consistent ruleset. If anyone needs PRT duel for their duel, let me know and I can lock it down to prevent nubscrubs in duels or whatnot...

the nightman(spaz) cometh into this tourny

also dayman(swift) fighter of the nightman, champion of the sun a master of karate and friendship for everyone

also i hear nightman is mad dog

spaz_ said:
the nightman(spaz) cometh into this tourny

also dayman(swift) fighter of the nightman, champion of the sun a master of karate and friendship for everyone

also i hear nightman is mad dog

Sign me up as greenman (Anti)

I highly approve of the consistent rules and how things were devised beforehand. Maybe should have waited a month to let everyone recover, though. A 16 to 32 man invitational may be started in a month or two, but I'd prefer to finish the K-BOOB before doing anything myself.

I've updated the participants - spots are filling up very rapidly - so if you want to get in I encourage everyone to sign up ASAP. If we hit the player cap I will of course post the bracket early and allow for a little more leeway in match finish times.

Also, I made a few minor clarifications to the rules forbidding cavalry and cleaning up the grammar.

Lastly, I would like to make an important announcement -

The prize pool for this tournament now stands at $100 USD thanks to donations from myself and +[LES]+ CommissarK

I will be announcing a breakdown of the prize structure when I have figured it out. I would love to do a 1st Place, 2nd Place, and 3rd Place payout,  but it depends on whether we receive any further donations from the community. If you are interested in donating please PM me and I will have a Paypal link set up for this event by the end of the week. Thanks again everyone for participating - lets make this one of the best tournaments yet!

Back
Top Bottom