How famous is the above player?

Users who are viewing this thread

Shemaforash said:
na guy that likes cavalry, pretty known but not popular and for some reason gets a lot of ****

Shema, the pro Swedish cavalry from AE and pro dotka player. Became well known across the world after participating in UNAC S1.

Muthven said:
one of the best polish player and he has great tactics and he is so gut guy :grin:
You can write correctly, wtf?  :shock:

Ciiges said:
leader of WQ. Dutch so insta good at all classes.
I think you are mistaken Sir Ciiges. He is not the one your are thinking of, this one is Swedish (I think) haha  :grin:

About Lagstro, certainly one of the best archer in game. Playing mostly NA but we can see him sometimes on IG aswell, still amazing with 150 ping. I heard he was a prö banter too.

Renown: 1000000

A good IG dude, always here to defend his teamates and his clan when he feels they deserve it, which shows a great loyalty. Skillwise I will limit mysel to say that he is a really decent player, part of the IG current Line Up but I couldn't say much more sadly. Really involved in community stuff as far as I'm concerned.

European player, Played for team Poland in this past Nation Cup I believe. Have seen him Poking around on the UNAC betting thread.

Also has made several community based threads recently + Statistics.  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom