freelancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Damnit you beat me to the question master facon! Played it yesterday, both for vanilla and ad1257- It's awesome and should definately be a gameplay-alternative. Only problem with it I have so far is that you advance once in rank after EACH battle... I wish it took a bit longer time really... But yeah, original mod and I love it.

And as far as I can tell there are no bugs really... pretty stable to me but then again I only played it for about an hour...  :smile:

You don't actually rank up after each battle, SulleDrake. It depends on how many enemies you kill/how much experience you earn. If you just hang back and don't attack anything there's no promotions for you, at least not in 1257.

why I asked that was when I was looking at the beautiful suits of armour and thought: hey, why not slowly get a taste of these superb masterpieces and fight in truly terrifying battle? :cool:

Perhaps so... But if you play normally- You'll advance once/battle to at least the 3rd rank. At least that's what happend to me...

In any case it's a great idea.

I know it's a pretty old topic but since it was no more discussed I'd like to know if Freelancer (the best addition for any singleplayer mod in my opinion) is going to be implemented.

I guess the most recent version 1.5 is pretty stable and bugfree. Just take a look at their bug thread you'll find what I mean

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,215411.0.html

Back
Top Bottom