Greek and turkish relations.

Users who are viewing this thread

ancalimon said:
Palaiologos said:
Why do you always insist bringing up idiotic videos from youtube on any subject?

And whats so bizare about that video? You've never been in the army? One of the thing the army does is chant patriotic slongans.

American slongans sing of killing comies f.e.

If you did something like that in Turkish army, you would be directly sent to the Disco (the special disciplinary prison for soldiers (I think it was banned 1 month ago))

If I heard that there was things like that in Turkish army (chanting about decapitating Greeks...) I would be the first to lose my respect for the Turkish army... Well the Turkish army have videos of killed terrorists (who are baby killers) being dragged on the ground but that's a different thing.

Same thing here dude. We've banned our "Discos" 20 years ago. Don't worry, your army lads are singing the same chants without being sent anywhere.

Bulle said:
This is why the three Scandinavian countries tops the list of things like socio-economic equality, healthcare, gender equality, education and stuff. Because we decided to focus on making ourselves better and stopped trying to conquer others and make silly fights.
respect.

although don't forget the hoards of gold your Vikings stashed :razz:

The main reason Norway are rich is the Marshal plan which was much for a so little population and the oil which will disappear about in 2050. Also, the scandinavian countries culture and national prestige cannot even be compared with major European countries, so just saying they are worlds best place to live is wrong.

Also, one of worlds highest taxes contribute to BNP alot - and to piss off people.

And let me guess - that tax doesn't actually go back to the public to distribute it more equally among the people, it actually goes into a black hole? You seem to think that taxes are the ultimate evil or something.

And what if someone don't want neither your health-care or want to give away his money just so you can spend milliards on abstract art buildings and people who feel like being home and living from other people's taxes? Would really have sent these money in a black hole instead.

He has a point actually. It might not make much sense to you Nordscouter, but in more corrupt societies than yours, like Greece and Russia taxes ARE the ultimate evil. They are regulary mismananged, embezzled, wasted. Public works take forever to build(4-5 years for a 100 kilometer road f.e) cost 5-6 times their normal cost, as the corrupted officials & civil engineers need to take their cut etc, etc. And not to mention their misuse by the goverment. Just to bring up an example in 1999 our goverment "invested" all the social security funds to the stock market prior to the elections, so as to provide a temporary increase in the vale of the stocks, which would be translated into votes.

So yes, the taxes do not ever translate into wealth that comes back to the people.

Trufax. Brazil is probably the most corrupt country outside of Africa, **** won't get done here, still, bureaucrats and politicians are building castles and using the country's land (which could be used for, you know, growing crops) for stock market stuff.
I still don't think taxes are a problem, something is not bad because it was corrupted by a bad government, but still, taxes have never been reverted to anything proper in this country since... I don't ****ing know, Vargas might've used them for something but outside of that it is pretty much corruption since the Old Republic.

Duke Daniel Milutin said:
The main reason Norway are rich is the Marshal plan which was much for a so little population and the oil which will disappear about in 2050. Also, the scandinavian countries culture and national prestige cannot even be compared with major European countries, so just saying they are worlds best place to live is wrong.

Also, one of worlds highest taxes contribute to BNP alot - and to piss off people.
That is one out of three countries, Denmark and Sweden doesn't have any oil. In many lists we rank above Norway anyway. Are you saying that our culture is worse than other European cultures? Why? I had no idea there was these kind of rankings. Is it the culture we produce or what? In which way do you mean culture? What do you mean with national prestige? We have a lot of prestige in the Scandinavian countries, and not only that, studies actually DO say that the Scandinavian countries tops the list of best places to live which is measured by a lot of stuff.

Oh, and the taxes gives us the means to be awesome.

ΠΑΛΑΙΟΛΟΓΕ ΜΗΝ ΜΑΣΑΣ!

ΕΙΝΑΙ ΒΟΡΕΙΟΙ ΒΑΡΒΑΡΟΙ ΠΟΥ ΕΧΟΥΝ ΓΝΩΜΗ ΠΑΝΩ ΣΕ ΟΛΑ ΚΑΙ ΜΙΛΟΥΝ ΕΚ ΤΟΥ ΑΣΦΑΛΟΥΣ!
Ο ΚΑΘΕΝΑΣ ΕΔΩ ΤΗΝ ΕΧΕΙ ΔΕΙ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΚΟΣ! ΜΑΖΙ ΣΟΥ ΦΙΛΕ ΜΕ ΤΑ ΜΠΟΥΝΙΑ!

Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
PALAIOLOGOU MASAS NOT!

Barbara is north oriented UP AND SPEAK TO ALL OF EC SAFE!
EVERYONE HERE IS THE HISTORICAL SEE! WITH YOU FILE WITH the brim!
Oh shut up. If you blend out your bloody nationalism for a second or two you'll see it's right.

Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
ΠΑΛΑΙΟΛΟΓΕ ΜΗΝ ΜΑΣΑΣ!

Ναι ρε φίλε, σιγά μη μασήσουμε από τους εκφυλισμένους. Αν και αυτοί είναι το λιγότερο κακό, σε τελευταία ανάλυση απλώς πραγματικά πιστεύουν ότι οι κοινωνίες τους είναι οι καλλίτερες. Έχουμε ντόπιους πολύ, πολύ χειρότερους, που μισούν το έθνος τους και την κοινωνία.

ancalimon said:
NikeBG said:
Palaiologos said:
And more importantly NOBODY hates all individuals in a nation because of the political situation. Nobody does that. We dislike them as said before, when they act as a group, not individuals.
I don't have any problem of talking with Mustafa, but i do have a problem when Mustafa wears a soldier's uniform inside my land.
Precisely! I have or have had friends from almost all over the Balkans (except Albania, Bosnia and Montenegro, I guess), including Turks. And judging from Facebook, several of my high-school classmates have Turkish friends as well (besides the other Balkaners). Now, true, the hardcore nationalists here probably wouldn't befriend "an infidel" or "an enemy", but then again, hardcore nationalists are not the majority of the population here (in the Balkans).

I'm what "you would" call a hardcore nationalist and I have many friends from the Balkans including Greece. :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY4kJXLbrCs

and I have never seen something like this "even" in Turkey.

or this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qk9n-FylIM

I have never ever heard of Turkish  soldiers chanting about decapitating Greeks. :sad:
This exists in every army.

Palaiologos said:
Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
ΠΑΛΑΙΟΛΟΓΕ ΜΗΝ ΜΑΣΑΣ!

Ναι ρε φίλε, σιγά μη μασήσουμε από τους εκφυλισμένους. Αν και αυτοί είναι το λιγότερο κακό, σε τελευταία ανάλυση απλώς πραγματικά πιστεύουν ότι οι κοινωνίες τους είναι οι καλλίτερες. Έχουμε ντόπιους πολύ, πολύ χειρότερους, που μισούν το έθνος τους και την κοινωνία.

για καποιον αθηναιο λες;

Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
ΠΑΛΑΙΟΛΟΓΕ ΜΗΝ ΜΑΣΑΣ!

΄Ισως αν και εσείς σταματάγατε να είστε εθνικιστές και να το παίζατε ανώτεροι τότε θα σας παίρναν με καλύτερο μάτι. ΄Ακους εκεί βάρβαροι...
Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
Palaiologos said:
Οπλίτης Νικίας said:
ΠΑΛΑΙΟΛΟΓΕ ΜΗΝ ΜΑΣΑΣ!

για καποιον αθηναιο λες;
Ελπίζω να μην αναφέρεσαι σε εμένα γιατί εγώ αγαπώ την χώρα που γεννήθηκα παραπάνω από τους ίδιους τους Θεούς. Το καλό που σου θέλω δηλαδή.

theAthenian said:
Ελπίζω να μην αναφέρεσαι σε εμένα γιατί εγώ αγαπώ την χώρα που γεννήθηκα παραπάνω από τους ίδιους τους Θεούς. Το καλό που σου θέλω δηλαδή.

Αδερφέ εγώ ούτε που σε ξέρω. Εγώ μιλούσα για την πατρίδα μας γενικά, στην πραγματική ζωή, όχι στο forum. Και βασικά δεν είμαι τόσο εθνικιστής όσο θα πίστευες.

Back
Top Bottom