BaB Installation instructions

Users who are viewing this thread

arcka said:
Hi i wanted to know i extracted into a different folder and copied and pasted into it but when i go to start and click on it it doesn't show up i need help

Arcka
for 0.751

arcka: we haven't released a new version yet, .894 seems to be the last patch so we'll probably start working soon.

In the future, try reading around on a mod's board to find information about the different releases. There's no problem with asking, but sometimes it's better to look first :wink:

WImPyTjeH said:
hey, I'm kinda new here  :wink:

I don't fully understand the M&B code since i'm an RTW modder  :smile:

could someone explain me how you instal drewry's (un)official (?) skins ?

W
what mods did u work on? i worked on tons of em..

I have been trying to install this mod but it wont work and I am running M&B through steam is there a nother way if you use steam?

Well, as far as I'v read (on this post: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,50341.0.html hehe ) that the earliest steam version is v. 1.10

Actually i also thought (despite being part of the mod team) that the latest version was for .751 . but it seems there has been a covert release for .894 hehe

*goes scavanging for a link for the newest version*

There are loads of mods out there for later versions, if you look beneth the taleworlds logo you can see the "Featured mod:" link, at the moment of writing its the hundred years war version 4.3
Just check the cartographers guild for more.

Back
Top Bottom