BaB Installation instructions

Users who are viewing this thread

It's pretty easy, but I'll help you.

1. If you haven't already, download the mod.
2. Start the zip file (if it doesnt work then download winrar from www.rarlab.com)
3. Open up to the password protected file using the code: ASYK-6T2M-45T9-J1K4
4. Extract it into the Modules folder which is in the M&B folder.
5. Start Mount & Blade and above the "Play Mount&Blade" button, there is a box. Click it and pick Brother against Brother (and the continuation)

Correct except that you shouldn't have trouble unzipping, since it's in ZIP format, not RAR.

Oh my! Ive been missing out on this! this is my favourite war!!

Hey if you want a semi-legal music pack for this I've plenty of tracks.

hey, I'm kinda new here  :wink:

I don't fully understand the M&B code since i'm an RTW modder  :smile:

could someone explain me how you instal drewry's (un)official (?) skins ?

W

Actually they'll be in the latest release, if you don't mind waiting...otherwise, you'll end up changing not only the skins, but six other files that reference them...which is more trouble than it is worth.

ok i downloaded 5 v.751 generic MB so i could run Bro vs bro, whereas prev. i had the updated versions like .805. Anway, i installed the generic version and extracted the mod, and the little module thing wher you can choose what mod to run wont show up . can somone please help me?

oh btw longtime browser first time poster

thanks!

If you want to play BaB 0.75, do the following:

Download M&B 0.751 from http://www.taleworlds.com/download/mountandblade_0751_setup.exe

Instead of choosing the default install path C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade you will need to rename the install folder C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade 0.751, otherwise it will overwrite 0.805.

Download BaB, unlock it, (which it sounds like you've already done, if not, check out the About Brother against Brother thread for the unlock code) and be sure you put it in the M&B 0.751\Modules folder. Then run M&B .751 and it should work.

Or, wait until late January or February for 0.80 :grin:

long time since i unziped it, but try this code ASYK-6T2M-45T9-J1K4

btw the current mod is for the .7xx version, the next version will be out "soon"

ok ive downloaded the mod extracted it to default path and now i have the folder on my desktop and i have downloaded mount&Blade 0.751 but still i cant play i dont know what to do there is no install thing that comes up.

please help

If you have winRAR then extract the files into the Mount&Blade modules folder, or whichever M&B folder you have for .751.

Nethros said:
It's pretty easy, but I'll help you.

1. If you haven't already, download the mod.
2. Start the zip file (if it doesnt work then download winrar from www.rarlab.com)
3. Open up to the password protected file using the code: ASYK-6T2M-45T9-J1K4
4. Extract it into the Modules folder which is in the M&B folder.
5. Start Mount & Blade and above the "Play Mount&Blade" button, there is a box. Click it and pick Brother against Brother (and the continuation)

well i do all those things but there still isn't no brother against brother mod in the mod box plz help me cuz i kinda ammm...ammm...saw that da mod is very good so dat's  y i wanna play it so...plz heleeeellp

Brother against Brother is for 0751. It does not run on version 0808. You can download M&B 0751 here and install it to another folder than 0808 and you will be able to play both versions.

Don't reply something like "thxxx lolk  :razz: :razz: :razz:" to this post. Better don't answer at all.

Hi i wanted to know i extracted into a different folder and copied and pasted into it but when i go to start and click on it it doesn't show up i need help

Arcka

Back
Top Bottom