STORY TIME. Gather around everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

This here is the story of one Herman_von_SCHNEIDER, a prussian mercenary wanting to prove his worth.

herman_von_SCHNEIDER first saw battle in the siege of Albertsgrad (I made that up, i can't remember the map name).
There he joined the swedes as a mercenary fighting against some polish peasants.
He was kicking ass chewing bubblegum but all out of gum, with 5-0 kill death ratio.
He found himself alone on the battlefield, his swedish allies dead all around him, with
the enemy hidden in a nearby building. He took out his pistol and charged into the house
like a madman. No less than 3 riflemen, hiding behind a table, suddenly stood up and fired
their rifles. Herman dodged with incredible skill and fired his gun right into the head
of the first unfortunate sodd. No time to reload he took out his gigantic great sword,
dripping the blood of previous victims. He held the sword above his head ready to strike,
the polish peasants cringing with fear closed their eyes waiting for the finishing blows.

The blow never came. Hermans gigantic sword had gotten stuck in the roof of the house.
Needless to say, Herman is dead now. Bludgeoned to death by riflebutts.

(This is a true WFaS multiplayer story)

--

Post your singleplayer or multiplayer stories here! We'd love to hear them.

Rofl poor Herman.

Jay_McPsalms' squad of musketmen were running as quickly as possible to higher ground. The first wave of enemies would be here any minute and if the squad was still in the open when they arrived, it was all over. Once in position atop a hill, they formed ranks and lowered their muskets. The horde drawing into sight, Jay yelled "F2" (I mean "All fire now!"). As the muskets roared in front of him and the first rank of enemies fell to the ground, Jay fired his own musket.... straight into the back of his squadmate's head. With friendly fire set to 100% self, Jay head-shotted himself and fell to the ground. His time in battle lasted approximately 30 seconds and he then watched his leaderless squad get slaughtered via deathcam.

On a positive note, Jay's countrymen have now learned to stand next to their squads, rather than behind them.

QWW's Squad was holding a hill from the attacking Polish. Wave after wave they came. Wave after wave fell. But supplies were running low and time was short. He was waiting for supplies to come but non seemed
to make it to his squad. Soon out of ammo and old armour and not enough strength to sustain a scratch he was forced to charge. Bullets in haze he charged his squad and the enemy army clashed. Alas, 7 to 30 the 7 managed to take 18
down but there were to many. He was soon slain and his allies overtaken.

A true story too. I wasn't receiving the refill of ammo and health at the end of the battle so I had to charge.

The morning was bright and orange from the new textures - I mean, glasses he put on. The Holy log commander led his horsemen to the incline, and yelled F1 F - Eer.. I mean "Charge!". He then had a heart attack. The rest of his squad decided it was a good idea to charge the pikemen instead of couch lance the rest of the marksmen with their backs turned.

Inspired by the greats deeds of his forefathers a thin Muscovian horseman decided to throw his life away for his army.

Galloping through the breech in the Swedish fortress he passed dozens of Swedish infantry and made it to the gate...Still on his horse, he flung the wooden gate open only seconds before being impaled by the Swedish rapiers. The Muscovian infantry rushed in the open doors before the astonished Swedes could close them, the castle was theirs.

Swedish fanatic Sonny99 was besieging that nomad camp with his friends Quazac and C4Burger when C4Burger began talking trash about an experience Jewish bear and they got into a duel. Needless to say Sonny99 needed a new friend that didn't rage quit every death.

I like this thread too, but I'm short on stories atm, going to have to play some more!
Everyone else is free to contribute with your own stories!

This is the story of a great horsemen by the name of Sabutai. His father thought it would be easier for him to become general if he had that name. Anyway, he made up a name for himself hunting outlaws from Ukraine and Poland.

"He could kill a whole group of Hussars all by hilsemf!","Heard hes a close descendant from Genghis Khan!", were common gossips in all the taverns around East Europe. Shortly after being hired by the Khan Islam Giray, he then recruited some fine soldiers from all Crimea for his military actions.

Took about 3 fortresses by himself and made quite a name. He then heard about trainnings with firearms getting popular around Kilburun and Akkerman, so he went to take some look. The rumors were true and he decided to retire his archers and use some fresh muskets into the fray.

Once he came back to get his soldiers, they were gone. The folks said the commander went with them to try a hip hop career in East Europe.

I HAVE TO MUCH STORIES!
I DONT KNOW WICH ONE TO TELL!

ok heres one:

Captain Richard Maher, a mercenary for the cossacks on july 19 near the village of Maslov Brod was ambushed by the Tatar king.
Richard Maher immediatly told his men to form up a wagon fort. he let the tatars come, positionning his peasant musketeers behind the wagons and his pikemen at the entrance of the wagon fort... they needed to make an entrance in the wagon fort or they would have been shot down by arrows... they were'nt much... 45 men against approximatively 60 hardened jannisaries. the mercenaries let the cavalry charge in... DEATH TRAP! pikemen were waiting for cavalry! many of them died or routed... others retreated and charged once again... but this attack was suicidal... the infantry, confident charged the entrance... unfortunatly the pikemen were anihilated, weak against against infantry. the tatars entered the wagon fort! were trapped in! captain richard maher, wounded on his left shoulder by an arrow told his musketeers to charge while he stayed back... it worked but most of them were dead or kocked unconscious on the ground...

this! was an heroic victory who only goes to men of reat virtue and valor!

captain richard maher is still a mercenary for the cossacks and is planning to aquire the blakc mace (see tialexandre's question for the black mace, thread)

this is a real story

halafradrimx said:
Once he came back to get his soldiers, they were gone. The folks said the commander went with them to try a hip hop career in East Europe.

WTC? I was not expecting that. rofl!  :lol:

tialexandre said:
it worked but most of them were dead or kocked unconscious on the ground...

Nice! The wagon fort doesn't usually work real well for me. Becomes a death trap:sad:

QWW and the army of Muscovite Tsardom moved on a polish town, yet many defenders were still there. So while QWW flanked right the rest of his allies charged the left. He soon met 2 hostiles running down the side of the wall. With great
speed, accuracy and strength. Whips out his pistol and strikes the first one down with a clean shot to the head. The second one comes down the side of the wall with a hatchet, taking out his pike he began to strike after hitting him a few
strikes the enemy caught onto his trick, so taking how his mace with one great pound to the head the enemy falls to the great in a pile of his own brains. With QWW panting for air but ready to move he continues down the side of the wall
while reloading his pistol. He soon looks to find an enemy marksmen, taking a quick shot to the chest he managed to hit him in the heart and he fell without knowing what hit him. He looked left to see his allies moving in on a house, so he
followed pike out he looked what they were looking at. 3 of his marksmen looked in with muskets held high. I jumped in just as the enemy jumped out. In a furry of blood and screams all 3 of them were dead. Just me and this hostile. As we
stand looking each other in the eye, I stabbed him and he died a horrible death of choking on his own blood and the fact there was a fricking pike in his stomach. He soon fell dead and the Muscovite Tsardom had won. As QWW was walking
out he tripped on a root and died.

True story, once again it was multiplayer. Even the last part. :wink:

The story of Feerles_leadar_Herbert told by one of his many comrades Fubar.

The leader of the 1st Russian death rabble Feerles_Leadar_Herbert was a very peculiar man who prefered to fight with 4 pistols and no melee weapons.

An illustration of Feerles_Leadar_Herbert done by Picasso
hurmat.jpg

He was an old hermit back in his native land of Russia who hunted Russian wolf squirrels for a living
squirrel-on-steroids.jpg

At his very first battle, The battle of some castle somewhere in the world of WFaS. He led 4 men up a ladder attacking a castle held by the Crimean khanate. The Crimean's held him of for some time until one of his comrades chucked a grenade up the ladder killing 4 of the defenders while the rest scattering in fear with smoke everywhere Herbert runs up the ladder with arrows shooting everywhere pulls out a cheap matchlock pistol and point blank blows out some newbs head. Then while he reaches for a second pistol he is shot in his leg by an arrow. He then signals his comrade (myself) to run up the ladder and cover him while he runs to cover. Me and another conscript of the death squad move up the ladder and crouch just so there is enough space to fire a musket. I aim down my sights for the nearest archer, the archer panics and shoots the man standing next to me in the face. Horrified i wobble my gun and shoot some unarmed idiot who somehow managed to get his horse onto the second floor of the castle. By now Herbert is already hacking away at a door with the butt of his pistol (as i said he liked to carry 4 pistols)

The door swung open from the other side revealing 6 men 3 crouching and 3 standing all aiming muskets at Herbert. Our leader Herbert being drunk and fearless (witch is a very dangerous combination) Runs at the line of men with his pistol cracking it over one of there heads knocking one of them out. They all fire peppering him with buckshot and musket balls. Herbert's body is flung back blood splattering everywhere he hits the wall with amazing impact i run over to him to see if he is ok. He reaches for his moonshine jug and takes a long drink, i then offer him some of the dog meat that we cooked up for lunch (poor scruffy never saw it comin  :cry:) Herbert politely rejected uttering some words about moles then he died. We won the battle but at what sacrifice? It almost felt like a loss until next round Herbert re-spawned and i  felt better again  :razz: 

Not completely true story but it happend kind of like that  :smile:

FUBAR!!! said:
An illustration of Feerles_Leadar_Herbert done by Picasso
hurmat.jpg

Uh... I believe this is the Picasso portrait you were looking for:

:lol:

FUBAR!!! said:
The story of Feerles_leadar_Herbert told by one of his many comrades Fubar.

At his very first battle, The battle of some castle somewhere in the world of WFaS. He led 4 men up a ladder attacking a castle held by the Crimean khanate. The Crimean's held him of for some time until one of his comrades chucked a grenade up the ladder killing 4 of the defenders while the rest scattering in fear with smoke everywhere Herbert runs up the ladder with arrows shooting everywhere pulls out a cheap matchlock pistol and point blank blows out some newbs head. Then while he reaches for a second pistol he is shot in his leg by an arrow. He then signals his comrade (myself) to run up the ladder and cover him while he runs to cover. Me and another conscript of the death squad move up the ladder and crouch just so there is enough space to fire a musket. I aim down my sights for the nearest archer, the archer panics and shoots the man standing next to me in the face. Horrified i wobble my gun and shoot some unarmed idiot who somehow managed to get his horse onto the second floor of the castle. By now Herbert is already hacking away at a door with the butt of his pistol (as i said he liked to carry 4 pistols)

The door swung open from the other side revealing 6 men 3 crouching and 3 standing all aiming muskets at Herbert. Our leader Herbert being drunk and fearless (witch is a very dangerous combination) Runs at the line of men with his pistol cracking it over one of there heads knocking one of them out. They all fire peppering him with buckshot and musket balls. Herbert's body is flung back blood splattering everywhere he hits the wall with amazing impact i run over to him to see if he is ok. He reaches for his moonshine jug and takes a long drink, i then offer him some of the dog meat that we cooked up for lunch (poor scruffy never saw it comin  :cry:) Herbert politely rejected uttering some words about moles then he died. We won the battle but at what sacrifice? It almost felt like a loss until next round Herbert re-spawned and i  felt better again  :razz: 

Not completely true story but it happend kind of like that  :smile:

rofl definitely the funniest story I've heard yet. Epecially like Herbert's last words. lol. Also, how do those poor saps manage to get their horses on the walls?

Cossack Hvorotskiy belonged to a family of fighters whom all of which were fierce enemies of the Polish Republic. Hvorotskiy grew up the same way just as they did. At the age of seven he took up the Saber and started training, for soon the Ukrainian Hetmanate would start a rebellion against their Polish Masters.
At the age of twenty, he saw his first battle. Rebellion was very far in already, and Hvorotskiy found himself under the wings of the Hetman at Zbaraz in no time.

At first, the battle went on in the gracious side of the Cossacks. However the poles bravely took line after line of his men with their musketmen, while our infantry was trying to access the castle.
(In real life they never entered the castle I think so here goes) As the cossacks barged the front gates, Hvorotskiy soon found himself alone among the infantrymen, and hid behind a stable. There he saw a bunch of musketmen trying to reload while laughing and joking at how easy this battle is. He jumped on them with his trusty mace, crushed the first musketmen's ribs, cracked his skull, and swiftly took out his saber to slash the remaining musketeers. He looked down on 5 bodies, and stood there in amazement. He thought 'Dear god, this war is awful!' and understood that if he doesnt return to his forces soon, he will be slaughtered.

Too late. He turned around and met a pike enter his face from one side and left from another.

Back
Top Bottom