Drama pt. 2 - CoR vs WV

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!
In spite of last week events with big 22nd and RN drama, we, The Wolves, found it amusing to find that the same captain lust which so harshly treated 22nd, member of CoR, made the same mistake.
I say right now - the match was fair, we didn't cry or whine 'bout the rules and probably we would never done this post if not the 22nd situation.
In the match we played there were 2 mistakes in the roster. Firstly the player named Warcus played (it's probably Marcus, though you should play with exactly the same nicknames right?)
Secondly the player "Marianne" played in all 4 spawns though he is not in the roster ]:>

Right now I must expect Lust to give us 20:0 victory right? Rules are rules yeah?

Screens ( i hope they do not magically disappear ^^) - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,178177.0.html

CoR roster:
1111jv.jpg

Edit: We can accpet though to just REMATCH it if you guys don't want to give us our 20:0  :roll:

failthread.

at least read the rules before playing smartass.

*though, not that I dont trust captain lust, but someone else should be able to check the id's of the matches where lust plays.

:grin:

We change nick:smile:

WV_PrivateLust
WV_CorporalLust
WV_SergerantLust
WV_warrantofficerLust
WV_lieutenantLust
WV_colonelLust
WV_majorLust
WV_GeneralLust

and so on :twisted:

New_Player_FTW said:
No why not
CapitanLust_CoR?
Blackit_CoR?
No rules about the TAGs either.
True... I expected teams to wear tags out of courtesy. It would certainly be hell, to check the rosters, if you did this.

Obviously, courtesy isn't something you can manage so... rule change incoming :roll:.

And yet being both the organiser and a player of one of the partecipating teams is surely not really professional. I am not accusing him to be actually biased, but there is a risk that it may happen.

Harlequin_ITA said:
And yet being both the organiser and a player of one of the partecipating teams is surely no really professional. I am not accusing him to be actually biased, but there is a risk that it may happen.
If a non-player wants to take over and I'm confident that they are up to the task, I will happily let them.

Nice, but that should have been decided since the start, or to put up a team of different clan members that organise it.

Harlequin_ITA said:
And yet being both the organiser and a player of one of the partecipating teams is surely not really professional. I am not accusing him to be actually biased, but there is a risk that it may happen.
If anything he will be more harsh towards CoR as he doesn't want to be seen giving CoR an advantage.

EDIT: But ye it was wrong to use those names as it does not offer transparency for the opposing team. I will make sure that for the rest of our matches our members will use the names specified on the roster or at least very similar to them (CoR_captainlust or CoR_captain_lust would be no problem, nor CoR_Warcus or CoR_Marcus).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom