Default Wins | There are still too many

Users who are viewing this thread

There still seems to be trouble getting this right. I don't see how.

If you don't want to lose 20-0 by default, you must check your roster: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177649.0.html

It is that simple. I don't want to see any more default wins. If you are unsure of any rules, surrounding the Team Rosters... please read them. It is all explained.

If you are then still unsure of any Team Roster rules, send me a PM. Speak to me on steam (captain_of_lust) I don't mind. You can even ask questions here.

Also, be very mindful of this:

captain lust said:
Guidelines for players with multiple IDs:

GameIDs are tied to a Warband copy/serial number. This means that wherever you play, one serial number will always have the same GameID. It also means that, if you use a different serial number, even if it's on the same PC, there will be no way, whatsoever to tell you are even in the same country. The Identity checking process, used by this tournament, is entirely based on GameIDs.

What this means is that you may be caught out, appearing as a different player, if you're not careful.

You can go to ENL_Registration, at any time, then send me a PM or post here, and I'll happily check if your ID matches up. If it doesn't, I'll add it in no problem. Please, please, avoid making mistakes here.

Now let's not see any more mistakes.

Yes, There should be an IG version so they can understand it. One wrote with no Fun, right alex?

Alex_C said:
Difficult stuff, I'm having lots of trouble understanding it.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Can hardly withhold the laughter.

ur stupid, stopz spamming ze thread.

I have a question:

Are people allowed to play 2 characters simultanously? If I have 2 accounts and 3 screens (I know a ginger who uses 3 screens) am I allowed to play 2 characters in the match, if I have 2 seperate accounts?

Sarosu said:
Are people allowed to play 2 characters simultanously? If I have 2 accounts and 3 screens (I know a ginger who uses 3 screens) am I allowed to play 2 characters in the match, if I have 2 seperate accounts?

Would this not also necessitate having four hands?

Sarosu said:
That's a stupid question... I am not secretly Gurnisson! :eek:

But seriously, this wouldn't be allowed... although I struggle to see how it could be verified... or in any way useful :lol:.

Alex_C said:
Sarosu said:

Would this not also necessitate having four hands?

Stop being racist

93_450xNULL.jpg

On another note, Lust secretly joined IG. Just look at him thiefing our 'Banned' img in his sig :lol:

Every clan member should check themselves if they are in the roster. That would make it a lot easier for clans to be sure if their roster is okay. It really shouldn't be so hard.  :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom