Ask the developers

Users who are viewing this thread

The progress is like...ok pretend a grain of sand moving 100 times slower than a slug and its traveling across the universe. Get it?

I'm currently in the army and don't have any time off at the moment, but iv promised the main programmer that ill personally fly to america and show him what i learned in the army if they haven't done serious progress by the time im done (in less then 4 months time)  :lol:

It's done when it's done.  :grin:

Okay, okay - I'm not sure what/how much JHermes has done so far, but as for me . . . well, I've got nothing done since the release of M&B 0.903.  But wait!  I have excuses!  In the past few months I've gotten majorly distracted by politics and speech competitions, and very nearly forgot about this project entirely (yes, I know  :cry: I'm sorry).  And then, more recently, my hard drive died.  Luckily, I was able to back everything up in time, and I am now in the process of trying to install a new drive.

So yes people, I will get back to work as soon as possible (if only to avoid Logan's awesome army skillz)!

well, i for one read posts here as often as possible, sadly being in the army doesn't leave much time for that kind
I'm currently trying to get hold of the guy doing all the script porting, to hear if theres any big news to share ^^
but as jackamo just wrote, we are not dead, just slow, it will get ported eventually though, and if any of you people are able and willing to help with the porting it will get ported even sooner.

Ok is this mod dead? If so what needed to be finished if it just needed to be ported and you guys gave up ill do it for you(on M&B v0.903) . just tell me how to do it and ill get it done.

i have bin waiting for this mod a really long time.

Draconis Topmen

Back
Top Bottom