SOD Warlords - Official Faction/Religion lore

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not one for Restorationism and don't believe in believing in a faith that believes in a more ancient Christianity of believing. Believe it.

I got bored.  :grin:

Has the real version of SOD come? I mean, I've been playing the Test Combatant, and waiting for the real version.

Love the mod, although if you could add the imperial legion at the start for faction selection it would be heavenous, cause honestly i only play as the imperials. Adding marsus religion and imperial legion faction will be perfect, just an advice though. keep up the good work!

darksaint111 said:
Love the mod, although if you could add the imperial legion at the start for faction selection it would be heavenous, cause honestly i only play as the imperials. Adding marsus religion and imperial legion faction will be perfect, just an advice though. keep up the good work!
This is something I was in the middle of working on. The way troops are leveled up were about to be entirely changed.

- a common trait of the Old Gods is that they demand humanity to live in balance with nature. Those who shamelessly exploit and abuse the gifts of nature for their selfish needs (ie. chopping down entire forests for business' sake) will face terrible consequences, either in this life or the next. Such great can be the gods' anger that they might hurt even those who did not offend them (which is the reason behind natural disasters such as floods and earthquakes).

My empire of antaria with the old gods faith (from Sword of Damocles 5.0) with its major cities so does not make sense?  :???:

I think the religion system is probably one of the best features of this mod, though so far the only religion that I've managed to spread was Natural Philosophy which I actually like since my goal for my current character was to make a society that valued scientific ambition over all next to trade. :razz:

Hi guys, i just started playing SoD warlords, but the text is missing on the start menu (can't start a new game, load game, play toturial, etc.). can someone help me? i have warband version 1.158.

Why are you posting a technical issue in a Lore section?

Especially when you have already posted this issue in the FAQ section?

That is just being messy..

Did you do a search of the tech help section for warband?

LibSpit said:
Why are you posting a technical issue in a Lore section?

Especially when you have already posted this issue in the FAQ section?

That is just being messy..

Did you do a search of the tech help section for warband?

I've searched almost everywhere, nobody can give me a proper answer. so i decided to post it here.

I don't want to change it, I want to join the church of the religion I selected. It would be great if I could become the Patriarch of the Church of the One (I selected The One as my religion at start).

Ah then no to that as well.

At the moment the mod is only set up for the path of a King. We do hope to expand that oneday though, but there is much work to do before then.

Back
Top Bottom