SOD Warlords - Official Faction/Religion lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Computica said:
Hazzardevil said:
I was wondering, is there a mechanical benefit to having the same religion as a faction you join? Or is Religion a pure fluff component?
For now it is, I'm going to make religion more of a factor like in Total War: Medieval 2

Sorry, never played that, in in-game terminology?

In M:TW 2 each faction has a religion, and there is a leader of the faith, you know like Pope. Well actually only for Catholics i thk. Anyways u can get called for holy war and get excommunicated in the game.

krist said:
Computica said:
For now it is, I'm going to make religion more of a factor like in Total War: Medieval 2

what? medieval 2 total war had (has) a **** religion system, it just increases - decreases the unrest, and spreads  in a lousy way.
I mean in a way that each village and town has there own religion so instead of a town just believing or not in your faith there can be percentages of people believing in many different faiths. This could add another layer of strategy and difficulty into the game where religion could be used as a way to take over a fief.

Just read this.... fantastic.

MorrisB: How you been man ? It's been like almost a year since I last came on here. My computer with M&B crashed shortly after the project me, you, and MnB Fanatic discussed on my gameplay against the invasion, and since then I just havn't had time to play M&B: Original or M&B Warband at all.

@ MnBFanatic: If you happen to read this, what's up man ?

Yeah. I really miss the 4 am talks with Morris and other old buddies from SOD. Nothing like having 20 troops, against 1000 of the legions finest, and Morris screaming get to  Tihr at 4:15 am while I'm laughing my ass off because he's more into saving my kingdom than I am.

Yeah. We also discussed how Nord Recruits carrying the two handed axes and throwing axes were so overpowered. 1 of them got something like 27 kills before it was cut down, as was most of my men. Lol.

X-Warrior-X said:
Yeah. We also discussed how Nord Recruits carrying the two handed axes and throwing axes were so overpowered. 1 of them got something like 27 kills before it was cut down, as was most of my men. Lol.
Aye, I've never felt like Warband was ever really balanced.

Cool story bro  :lol:

Hy X-Warrior-X, I'm glad to see you around. Nevertheless I'd prefer if you PM'd me if you wanna chat insteod of spamming the lore topic  :wink:

Computica said:
You should watch this topic MB; he's also started a thread asking about the story.

Told him about it. He's gonna send me the script like you did, and some other stuff as well. I honestly can't wait. I'm sensing no sleep. I really miss SoD and the people I've became friends with while playing it.

X-Warrior-X said:
Told him about it. He's gonna send me the script like you did, and some other stuff as well. I honestly can't wait. I'm sensing no sleep. I really miss SoD and the people I've became friends with while playing it.
Good, because I'm about to start modding again.

Computica said:
X-Warrior-X said:
Good, because I'm about to start modding again.

I need a new desktop computer with lots of RAM. That way I can play this awesome stuff again without it crashing.

Back
Top Bottom