The continuing of this mod.

When should i release my adjustment of COT?

• Now, with only the other items made buyable, even tough prices are weird

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • As soon as prices are balanced

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • When you have made the companions interesting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When you think its worthy of releasing

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

manekemaan

Sergeant Knight
Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that i've been toying with the mod a bit.

You guys are crazy, so full of ideas, i really regret you don't have the time to work on this jewel anymore.

but anyway:

Right now I just made all of the faction which dont have quests available (which results in us not being able to use their gear) to have their kind of gear available on the market. I made it so that all the armor, weapons etc are available ranking from recruit to lord (not king!)

If you guys want I could release this. Problem right now is that the prices for all those items are plain weird (druid staf for 100 denars etc). So i will still have to adjust this.

What I am planning to do and what I am capable of doing is:

Making the prices of all those items correct.
Making the companions more interesting.

Ow jea :p i forgot to say my modding knowledge is limited and I'm also working on companions for SOD warlords (which do have priority)

this all might take a while since i'm going on a holiday soon etc. Just wanted to let u guys know. If anyone is interested in helping me OR if the original modders suddenly feel inspired to continue their work pls let me know!

Note to the original creators: I have absolutely no intention of taking any credit. You guys are the genuises and I would love to one day see you continue this great great great mod.

Back
Top Bottom