Looking for 3 Helpers | Details Inside

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,

The ENL is now into its stride and I'm looking to spread the workload. There are 3 things that I could use help with, to give me a little free time (if I continue like this, I think I'll go into meltdown :lol:).

Any questions and/or applications via PM only please.

Just say the position you want and maybe provide some information or evidence that you meet the requirements. Although, really none of the work is too taxing, only tedious :razz:.

All the positions are just to help out. I still plan to make all decisions myself, you won't be given any extra powers or influence over the competition. This means that anyone can apply.

Position: Server Booker
What it entails: Checking the Server Booking thread and assigning servers to teams that want one. Then sending out the admin pass, as part of a template PM, to the user who booked the server. It's quite simple and not too much work.
Requirements: Reasonable level of activity (daily) and a basic level of human intelligence. Vague understanding of BBCode might help but isn't necessary.
What you get: Nothing, of course.
Position Filled!

Position: Fixture Threader
What it entails: Posting threads, for each division's fixtures, each week (like this one). A template will be provided and you'll just be pasting things in different places. After that, you'll be updating the threads with scores and screenshots. This is just more pasting, all within a template.
Requirements: Should be fairly active. Threads need to be posted Mondays-Thursdays, 3 per week. Sound BBCode knowledge will be useful but you won't need to be making anything complex, as all will be done with templates.
Position Filled!

Position: League Tableer
What it entails: Updating the league tables with results. Linking to Fixture threads and keeping the matchlogs in check.
Requirements: It's best if the league tables are updated regularly. People will be checking them a lot, especially at the end of the season. Updating them 3 or 4 times a week minimum is preferred. Also, basic maths (adding, subtracting... the usual). Again, knowledge of BBCode tables will come in handy.
Position Filled!

No Positions available, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom