Important Announcement | Concerns All Teams

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now checked the IDs of all games, over the past 2 days and can confirm that 7 teams were in breach of roster regulations. This is hugely disappointing. I feel I have made every effort to make the roster system as easy and transparant as possible. I put all breaches down to carelessness of team captains and this is totally unacceptable.

However, I do not believe any of these breaches were done with a mind to gain any unfair advantage. I also do not believe that any of these breaches decided any results. I can also confirm that there were no cases, where a team used a player from another roster.

I have deliberated over what course of action to take, all day. Now I am settled that the results will stand but this is the last warning, and not just for the culprits. Any clan, from this point onwards, found to be using a player, with an ID that does not match on their roster, will forfeit the game, without question.

I understand this is a new way of doing things, for the community but there is no room for carelessness. There will be no more second chances.

This decision has no direct bearing on me, pesonally, or the Court of Reveran clan. No Division A teams were in breach of the rules. It has not been made for personal reasons but it has been made by me, alone, in the interests of the competition. It is final and there will be no debate.

Some of the teams in question are aware already. Some may not be. You may contact me, via PM, if you are unsure about your own team.

Default wins are still far too frequent. Teams need to be very careful, especially when it comes to multiple IDs, for one player.

I can store more than one ID per player, that's no problem just follow the instructions. They're all in the roster thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,177649.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom