Division A - Week 1 Fixtures | Deadline: 20/06/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad,i'm not Leader.I'm just a war arranger.
It's not me who will decide about it.
I just say contact me from steam if you want a clan war with us another time,not enl.And finally leave me alone with your dream.If we break this rule for you every clans will say : Oh no replay match replay match,ah noo you're ***** because you don't want replay.
Finally stop whinning about it.
My last post about this subject.

sadnhappy said:
MaHuD said:
So my question, which date was set for the team additions?

20th as far I'm concerned. Just because lust didn't post clear enough dates and the rules before the thing even begun we wouldn't be in this mess in which 22nd (like other clans) have been punished way too hard in proportion to the 'fault' that accidentally happened. We shouldn't even be having this discussion about this in the first place since nothing went wrong on our behalf.

If it's the 20th, then I am sorry but then the new rule would be in effect.
Why?

Because technicly the rules say that you can ONLY add people on those days, so you can put up the request earlier but it won't get processed untill the 20th which will include the new rules.
(Did Nico only join the server and didnt post anywhere?)

Bite Me said:
Just a quick word on the surprising 22nd silence on this ridiculous matter: Sadnhappy actively asked us all on our website to not get involved. Every single member
of the 22nd is furious over this, and sad to say the big question for us now is whether we will continue or not.

Can I just point out that the only reason against having a replay is that RN is scared of losing a victory unfairly given. That to my mind, is just sad.

Of course the 22nd wants to keep winning, but the difference between us and you, is that we want to win by our hard practise, sadly endless hours on warband and the
dedication of our tacticians. You just want to win for the e-peen. If someone beats us fair and square then bloody hell they deserve it, and we will be the first to
congratulate them. We would then go and train hard to try and be better next time. Oh look! A healthy and competitive atmosphere!

I digress.
We will never agree to this ruling, and will do everything we can to oppose it both now and in the future. Also, several clans and individuals have made their rather dark
and unsavoury characters known with their posting on this thread, I'll let you go back and re-read the posts to judge who I mean.

By the way, we know Harlequin is a grump man with a shotgun sitting outside his trailer, but he's our grumpy old man sitting outside his trailer :p

This is true too. I'm not giving up. We didnt nothing wrong, I never did nothing wrong. Nico went to the server normally on 13th day just like all the guys before him. Rules about substitution and threads about it were created on the 18th. How would I had known that I had to add Nico, since to me he was on the roster just like all the other guys. This isn't my fault, nor 22nd's fault. It's bad and confusing rules made up and added in the mix.

In the old rosters thread, June 6th was the initial deadline. On June 7th, I collected all the info from the server and assembled it into the initial Team Rosters.

I then changed the OP to say that you can still add players but you must inform me that they have joined the server. 22nd would have been able to do this, up until 14th. Their first substitution day. However, I was never told about Nico, who joined on the 13th, so he was never added to their roster and Sad never checked it. 2 key errors.

I made further clarifications of the rules on 20th, after those first 2 days of matches, which went quite badly.

Stop referring to the new thread. I've said, time and again that the new thread was only made, when I ran out of characters. Yet you simply ignore that and keep referring to the 18th as a significant date.

captain lust said:
In the old rosters thread, June 6th was the initial deadline. On June 7th, I collected all the info from the server and assembled it into the initial Team Rosters.

I then changed the OP to say that you can still add players but you must inform me that they have joined the server. 22nd would have been able to do this, up until 14th. Their first substitution day. However, I was never told about Nico, who joined on the 13th, so he was never added to their roster and Sad never checked it. 2 key errors.
I made further clarifications of the rules on 20th, after those first 2 days of matches, which went quite badly.

Stop referring to the new thread. I've said, time and again that the new thread was only made, when I ran out of characters. Yet you simply ignore that and keep referring to the 18th as a significant date.

Where can I find that or it's changelog?

captain lust said:

Yes because that is the date the thread was made and I was aware of those things. Even if it like you said it is I still disagree with everything about the rule and especially it's penalties which are absurd. The only thing that is reasonable is to replay the match.

RN guys: The only type of match you will ever get against us, yet another chance to prove that you are better than us (which you aren't, not in skills, matches, morals or ethics or in honour and valour), is the replay match of last night: Official Week 1 ENL match. If you are man enough, you accept the match, as we are giving you a chance to prove the community wrong about us 22nd being better than you. Which we have twice been.

I then changed the OP to say that you can still add players but you must inform me that they have joined the server. 22nd would have been able to do this, up until 14th.

Exactly. Not our fault.

A post was made here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,175072.msg4223636.html#msg4223636 on 7th June

at which point the Title of the thread was changed to "Re: [ENL] Team Contacts and Rosters | Rosters Added - Please Verify (missing some)"

almost a week before Nico joined the server.

So there was plenty of indication. Anyway, the point is moot. You shouldn't have been checking it against your own roster, you should've been checking it against the official one. This is the biggest mistake you made.

vJPTd.png

captain lust said:
A post was made here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,175072.msg4223636.html#msg4223636 on 7th June

at which point the Title of the thread was changed to "Re: [ENL] Team Contacts and Rosters | Rosters Added - Please Verify (missing some)"

almost a week before Nico joined the server.

So there was plenty of indication. Anyway, the point is moot. You shouldn't have been checking it against your own roster, you should've been checking it against the official one. This is the biggest mistake you made.

It's not moot since there wasn't any discussion of Nico not being in the team as far as I'm concerned. And even if what you say is somehow true which I doubt, the penalty for such a trivial and minor thing is out of proportion. I'm not going to rest until a rational decision will be made about this (or other forfeit matches since there should be any in the first place). I think forfeiting this match, or any other, is the biggest mistake in ENL that you have ever made and you should be ashamed of yourself for making such stupid decision on your own on these matters. I wouldn't in my right mind never spoil a tournament like this for such a small thing. It isn't in proportion.

Correct the wrongs and make one thing right. Replay Div A Week 1 22nd vs. RN. That match outcome, whatever it is, will be the result. There is no other way of solving this fair and square. That would be competition. That would be fair for both teams. We want to be part of another five star ENL match.

That would be competition.

This, however, is pure bull****.

But with no actuall post in the rules thread, it's not fair to blame 22nd entirely.

Sure, they could have known but you also made a mistake by not posting it on the main rules thread.

Why should any team be punished for a mistake that's equally shared?

To me, a rematch sounds fair to everyone....
RN was complaining about their ISP right? Since that should be fixed by now, RN will be "better" in the next match, and should therefor have a better chance of winning anyway.

Smokes, stop it seriously. What you are doing.... no wonder there is so much hate against 22nd.

MaHuD said:
But with no actuall post in the rules thread, it's not fair to blame 22nd entirely.
No, I don't accept that. Information about adding players to rosters was kept in the roster thread. That is not so unusual. Rules for booking servers are defined in the server booking thread, as well.

I think I made it as easy as possible to get the rosters right and I take no blame for 22nd's mistakes.

captain lust said:
MaHuD said:
No, I don't accept that. Information about adding players to rosters was kept in the roster thread. That is not so unusual. Rules for booking servers are defined in the server booking thread, as well.

I think I made it as easy as possible to get the rosters right and I take no blame for 22nd's mistakes.

Of course since there aren't any, that's the point. Just order the replay and we can settle this in the battlefield, as we should.

Also, coffee, rokema, stop trolling and posting those images. Coffee isn't even part of our ENL team.

sadnhappy said:
captain lust said:
MaHuD said:

Of course since there aren't any, that's the point. Just order the replay and we can settle this in the battlefield, as we should.
Sorry, I don't see that you're entitled to any kind of replay. The decision will stand.

22nd:

1. Agreed to the rules
2. Broke the rules
3. Got punished for breaking the rules
4. Complains about the rules
5. Tries to change the rules for their own benefit
6. fails and leaves the tournament

Next time, save time:

1. Disagree with rules
2. Complains about the rules
3. Tries to change the rules for their own benefit
4. Fails and leaves the tournament.

LOL U JELLY?

RN:

1. Agrees with the rules
2. Plays with crappy ping
3. Loses match
4. Wins by default, because the enemy broke the rules, the very same set of rules that forced RN to play with crappy pings
5. RN claims that they are better than 22nd *trollface*

Next time, save time:

1. Leave the tournament because everyone hates you.

**** SAKE GUYS I MADE THIS SO ******** CLEAR IM GENIUS NOW.

ps. I agree with everyone except lust

captain lust: I love sarosu. I will leave cor now cuz i belong to sarosu
sarosu: lol fu ***** i dunt want u

sadnhappy said:
Coffee isn't even part of our ENL team.
HAHAHAHAH pwned :i

Teutonic_Ritterbruder said:
you busted smoke
give up this cheap trick

I think it was pretty clear to everyone that it was fake. But you did a good detective job though, kudos to you :smile:

Wouldnt rematch be a favor to 22nd? Why 22nd and not those poor small clans? It would mean that we give more right to 22nd than to those B-C league clans who suffered several 20-0 administrative losses in a row. Imo those small clans should be the ones to be helped.
Zechariah 7:10 :"Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless".

We'd better only keep actual results of acutal matches and not the administrative roster wins, besides if it happens that one team uses talented mercs for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom