Inactivity etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear EYW-followers, EYW-players, EYW-fans, forum-readers,

you might have noticed that our activity has decreased dramatically. I am also way too late to mention the reason for this, so better late than never.

We recently had some developments in the Order of the Lowlands clan (for Native), from which I was the leader until a week or 2 ago. I resigned from that position and also my activity with developing the mod dropped considerably and since quite some members of our Dev Team are part of the OLL, their work also ceased.

Now, it would be utterly stupid to stop with development, but I assure you, we will keep working on it. Maybe not that fast, but in a slower pace than normal probably. This also has the reason that I need to spend more time on study etc. But I will try to keep us working on the mod.

Jezze said:
Dear EYW-followers, EYW-players, EYW-fans, forum-readers,

you might have noticed that our activity has decreased dramatically. I am also way too late to mention the reason for this, so better late than never.

We recently had some developments in the Order of the Lowlands clan (for Native), from which I was the leader until a week or 2 ago. I resigned from that position and also my activity with developing the mod dropped considerably and since quite some members of our Dev Team are part of the OLL, their work also ceased.

Now, it would be utterly stupid to stop with development, but I assure you, we will keep working on it. Maybe not that fast, but in a slower pace than normal probably. This also has the reason that I need to spend more time on study etc. But I will try to keep us working on the mod.

Where are the players for this mod?
O and I have an great idea, maybe start an campaign just like Mount and Musket: Battalion,
to get more people for this mod.
And than they will see how awesome this is.

Too bad to hear jezze :smile:

I may be making a comeback to the fora pretty soon, although I'm looking for people who know their way in the Medieval II TW code first :wink:

Well seeing this mod isn't located anywhere in the Warband forums its also a matter of people not knowing its also for Warband.

Phalanx300 said:
Well seeing this mod isn't located anywhere in the Warband forums its also a matter of people not knowing its also for Warband.

True enough, I'll talk to Jezze about this :wink:

Well, I think I have to declare this mod undead, once again.

Seeing my own motivation for it has dropped considerably, and the time that I can spend and want to spend it won't be there for the coming 4 months, I doubt we can add much new things to it.

At least I will release what we have for SP Warband, polish it up a little, and call it V0.3 :wink:. If this is done, I will put all resources and MS files OSP, so someone can continue the work or use it for something else (only with the permission of the rest of the team, since a lot is their work).

Then, if I can find someone that wants to work on this, we can get it moved to the Warband section in my opinion.

*sighs*

Another negative news item, currently I am on the beautiful island of Tenerife for my intern, so I am not sure how far I can come with the development of the mod. So for now, don't count on any release  :sad:.

Im play some beta versions of BNL and I always enjoy it.I love this contrast of medieval swords (unlike rapiers) and firearms.16th century is pass from middle ages to new age.It´s one of the most interesting time periods of european history in my opinium.Unfortunately I cant enjoy full version of this mod.I think that would be one of the best M&B mods ever.This mod is great idea but it´s so sad that remains unfinished.

Back
Top Bottom