[mMod]Floris Improved Mod Pack - THIS IS FOR FLORIS 2.4, NOT 2.5

What do you want in the next version? (please post your suggestions when voting)

• Save-game compatibility

Votes: 63 19.7%
  • New Features

Votes: 176 55.0%
  • Bugfixes

Votes: 134 41.9%
  • Player Trooptree

Votes: 140 43.8%
  • New mini-faction(s)

Votes: 147 45.9%
  • New quest(s)

Votes: 148 46.3%
  • New Buildings

Votes: 136 42.5%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 42 13.1%
  • Holand Invasion

Votes: 84 26.3%
  • Guild System

Votes: 142 44.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ikaguia said:
is it in v0.1 or 0.2?
I thought I have fixed that in v0.2

to fix the move speed you should right click your party and select normal speed.

I'm running v0.2. It only happens when I'm not moving full speed. After I right click and click march or normal speed, it goes away. Tho I do really like the easy money. Also, and I think this has been reported already, my character and my companions agility is 0 for no reason and I have a ton of weapon points. Way more than I should.

go to camp menu -> options and scroll down to the end, you'll find the options wich are new in this mod.
also, the agi problem is caused by the sprint because it's bugged.

I'm adding a lot of OSP codes in the forge, then I'm gonna bughunting and then I'm gonna release v0.3

Your mod pack is really nice! I like it!  :grin:

Do you know if there are gonna be compatibility issues regarding save games when Floris v2.5 gets released?

ladymarion said:
Your mod pack is really nice! I like it!  :grin:

Do you know if there are gonna be compatibility issues regarding save games when Floris v2.5 gets released?

I believe I have heard that Floris 2.5 will not be save game compatible with previous versions.
[quote author=monnikje]
The upcoming version will be quite different from the previous ones. First of all we're not going to maintain the savegame compatibility, as was decided in a poll. In previous versions we couldn't rearrange things neatly: the code became a cluttered mess due to that. This is one thing we're fixing right now. It's important to do, since this not only makes coding easier, but will also fix some bugs and opens up new possibilities previously not possible.
[/quote]

I think you will still be able to import your player and companions though :grin:

when they make 2.5 I'll make 1.0 wich will not be compatible with previous versions but with v2.5
then I'll add some stuff I can't add now.

obs:I'll remove the current sprint when I add combat abilities, since mine is buggy.

Ikaguia said:
Detailed feature list:
  • Endurance Skill:
    Adds a new skill and adds an option to march/run at world map. When one troop in the party gets tired the party stops and then it has to rest.

One question on that:
I noticed that after a while my char & companions get really really slow on the world man. Moreover, when I check their stats, the "agility" value is at zero "0".

Am I correct that this is due to the effect of marching too long without having the party rested?
And if yes - WHEN does the agility skill get back to normal?? I camped more than 48 hours, still the agility is zero AND on the world map the party still marches at snail's pace.  :???:

that bug has already been reported, it's caused by my sprint, wich is bugged, I'm replacing it in the next version.
Ikaguia said:
Deis said:
2-As stated before it seems like that the party is defaulting to march speed whenever visiting a town\castle\village.  It would be nice if this got resolved in the next release.  :grin:
3-I also am having a problem with agility.  Mine, my, companions and all my troops agility has been lowered to 0.  I was able to import/export my character, but I cannot fix the companions or troops agility.
6-Also I have not been able to get the sprint to work in scenes/battles even after investing points into the skill.  I've even tried changing the key that sprint uses in the Camp/Mod Options menu.

2- Actually, it isn't march speed, it is tired speed.Here is a little explanation of my speed system:
  • March Speed: It is 2x the normal speed but it makes your troops tired
  • Normal Speed: Same as warband and recover a little bit of energy for your troops
  • Tired Speed: When any of your troops have 0 energy or less, your party moves much slower. this way you recover a lot of speed
3- read 6
6- I'll try to fix this in v0.3 and I think this is causing the agi bug.
so, sorry for this bug, I'm going to fix it in v0.3

UPS, volley fire is already in PBOD, removing it now.

Ikaguia said:
that bug has already been reported, it's caused by my sprint, wich is bugged, I'm replacing it in the next version.
Ikaguia said:
Deis said:
2-As stated before it seems like that the party is defaulting to march speed whenever visiting a town\castle\village.  It would be nice if this got resolved in the next release.  :grin:
3-I also am having a problem with agility.  Mine, my, companions and all my troops agility has been lowered to 0.  I was able to import/export my character, but I cannot fix the companions or troops agility.
6-Also I have not been able to get the sprint to work in scenes/battles even after investing points into the skill.  I've even tried changing the key that sprint uses in the Camp/Mod Options menu.

2- Actually, it isn't march speed, it is tired speed.Here is a little explanation of my speed system:
  • March Speed: It is 2x the normal speed but it makes your troops tired
  • Normal Speed: Same as warband and recover a little bit of energy for your troops
  • Tired Speed: When any of your troops have 0 energy or less, your party moves much slower. this way you recover a lot of speed
3- read 6
6- I'll try to fix this in v0.3 and I think this is causing the agi bug.
so, sorry for this bug, I'm going to fix it in v0.3

UPS, volley fire is already in PBOD, removing it now.

This would be great.  :smile:

Ok, finished adding the new features and the MS is now compiling fine, I only didn't implement the banners yet.
next step: BUGHUNTING!!!

V0.3 uploaded, It's opening fine and has no new bugs (as far as I know)

Thanks for adding 0.3 and fixing that endurance bug so quickly! I'm gonna try it right away.  :grin:

• Is the agility bug still an issue?
  • How exactly does the "Knockdown" work? Does it require a special weapon, maybe a blunt one for example?
  • Regarding the key configuration/settings in the mod option, this function doesn't seem to be ready yet, right? Because I still can't assign any key.

Further, I encountered an error message which doesn't appear with the v2.41a version:

By the way:
I really love the shield bash. Those four guys in the screenshot were hitting and slashing me until they dropped down altogether at the same time when I bashed my shield. Haha.  :grin: Just pity that there's no bashing animation for this yet.  :smile:

Just another thought:
Would be it be possible to "heal" or "cure" a lame horse as well?

ladymarion said:
Thanks for adding 0.3 and fixing that endurance bug so quickly! I'm gonna try it right away.  :grin:

[list type=decimal]
[*]Is the agility bug still an issue?
[*]How exactly does the "Knockdown" work? Does it require a special weapon, maybe a blunt one for example?
[*]Regarding the key configuration/settings in the mod option, this function doesn't seem to be ready yet, right? Because I still can't assign any key.
[*]Further, I encountered an error message which doesn't appear with the v2.41a version:

[*]By the way:
I really love the shield bash. Those four guys in the screenshot were hitting and slashing me until they dropped down altogether at the same time when I bashed my shield. Haha.  :grin: Just pity that there's no bashing animation for this yet.  :smile:
[*]Just another thought:
Would be it be possible to "heal" or "cure" a lame horse as well?

[/list]
[list type=decimal]
[*]I think not, I've removed the old "sprint" and I think it was the cause of that bug.
[*]The knockdown is just like the shield bash, but it's automatic. It depends on the strength of the attacker and of the defender and has a small chance of knocking the defender down.
[*]I must have mistaken something, because it should be functional, but I'll have a look on it.
[*]Ups, I have forgotten to add an "agent_is_active" to the code, thanks for reporting
[*]I'm glad you like it but it should have done an animation, you should have moved the shield right, left and then right again.
Also, does the AI uses it?
[*]Great Idea, I'm gonna work on it right now.
[/list]

it's gonna be based in herbs, you inspect your camp, find your wounded troops, talk with them, check if you have the correct herbs and then you'll have to wait some time and done, you've healed your troop.
I need suggestions of how to let you heal the horses.

Ikaguia said:
I need suggestions of how to let you heal the horses.

When I made the screenshot I was thinking of some kind of a veterinary skill...but in the end, I don't think that would be appropriate since it only applies whether you have a healthy or a injured horse.

What about a veterinary in towns who is able to cure horses for a price, let's say for 25 percent of their buying price? Or a fixed price. I don't know which method would be more difficult to incorporate. Wouldn't require new graphics though, just a menu option within the marketplace or so.

Well, that's a good Idea, but I meant whom should you talk to, like this:
1- you assign one of your regulars as a hero
2- you talk with him/her
3- you assign him as your horsemaster
4- you go to inspect camp, talk with him and then give him the horse and the herbs
5- you wait some time(you don't need to be camping)
6- you talk with him again
7- you get the horse back, fully healed

Looks good, only problem i have is the key configuration like someone mentioned before.
I click on one to assign, it writes "Press Key" but everything i push does nothing.
With the buttons at the bottom i can only set them to disabled or if i click reset to undefined.

Any solution to this please?

Edit: Also just realized my settings in the Mod Options are not saved. Everytime i re-enter the menu through the camp, they are reset to default

Edit two: I just had a battle and since i can't change the options it is unplayable...every character is stuck at 50 regeneration, which means you can only kill enemies with beheading them which is of course almost impossible in a big fight.
So reverting back to the version without it til there is some solution, don't want to play a Zombiegame where you just can kill them by cutting their head off

Back
Top Bottom