MP Apocalypse [WB] Persistant Zombies [1.3] (Dead)

Zombies and their stats - (What should they be?).

• Low HP low damage.

Votes: 16 14.7%
  • Low HP Medium damage.

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • Low HP High damage.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • Medium HP Low damage.

Votes: 33 30.3%
  • Medium HP Medium damage.

Votes: 26 23.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

MaHuD said:
Do you respawn as a survivor?

Yep, But you spawn with starting money and no armor/weapons. So all moneys you accumulate from slicing zombies, You lose. But there is beds. So a great thing too do is too stick in small groups, And have your group cover you as you rest. Adds a nice survival aspect. 

NObody i dont wont nothing say but you create server without zombies and survivors... Can you be so good and do KHERGITS VS VAEGIRS...

Ah and one more do for zombies specific voices for example use sounds from mod Inavsion  :smile:

I can't seem to download the mod.

First time I tried I use DAP (Download Accelerater Plus) and it downloaded nearly everything apart from about 3 files. EXE

Then I tried downloading with firefox normally EXE

Then I tried again with firefox ZIP

Im now going to try on internet explorer with EXE and then with ZIP

Slawtering said:
I can't seem to download the mod.

First time I tried I use DAP (Download Accelerater Plus) and it downloaded nearly everything apart from about 3 files. EXE

Then I tried downloading with firefox normally EXE

Then I tried again with firefox ZIP

Im now going to try on internet explorer with EXE and then with ZIP

I had the problem too! My simple fix was plugging my laptop into the internet modem, And downloading it wired. Try it!

There does seem to be some weird problems with Downloading the files, not exactly sure why it does that.
Mainly people using wireless get it, but people (usually) using cable / plugged into their modem don't

I'll get an alt DL now, as it could be a problem generated by our download manager.

Anyway, next version I'll boost the map sizes, so larger maps rather than native sized ones, but not as big maps as PWMod or FPW
(As there are a lack of horses, but I may introduce horses, but that could be unbalanced.)

I'm also think about making gold static - something you accumulate as you kill, which allows you permanently buy stuff, and better stuff as you level.
I'll also remove throwing weapons from ai zombies, but leave player zombies with them, but make them more expensive, and probably weaker.

Andrzej said:
NObody i dont wont nothing say but you create server without zombies and survivors... Can you be so good and do KHERGITS VS VAEGIRS...

Ah and one more do for zombies specific voices for example use sounds from mod Inavsion  :smile:

I'll fix the server now, for some reason the settings keep reseting, but I'll set the default gamemode to siege for a while, and fix the factions.
(Siege currently functions the best, as bots work on the siege gamemode.)

I also hope to add zombie voices and sounds later to the zombies, though currently at this time I do not know how to do that.

MaHuD said:
Do you respawn as a survivor?

Currently, yes - but I hope in the future to change that.

L3git Squig Herder said:
mods really fun. Zombies seem overpowered though.

I aim to make zombies weaker in attacks (AI) while players are the 'boss zombies'
Next version should make life easier for survivors.

Perkele_JOPOTINTTI said:
Yeah , 50 cut damage for almost every zombie wep is a bit overpowa

Yep, plus the speed of the weapons = a bit OP.

Right now trying to solve the zombies being able to pick survivors' weapons up.

insane warrior said:
also what i wouth like that zombies shoud be realy scary and make scary sounds.

I'll see about asking if I can use the invasion zombie sounds, then intergrating them into my mod (Once I work out how to do that)

But got any ideas on making the zombies 'more scary'?

I'll also see about making some animations for them for future versions, so they'll be attacking like zombies etc. xD

nah they are already pretty scary :smile:

maybe give em sawing machines? jk

but no serious the zombies are pretty scary and good textured
nice like they craw your brains out of your head or eat your leg...

insane warrior said:
nah they are already pretty scary :smile:

maybe give em sawing machines? jk

but no serious the zombies are pretty scary and good textured
nice like they craw your brains out of your head or eat your leg...

Thanks, they use my first ever attempt at texturing xD (The textures are based off the default textures)

Progress report:

I've made it so zombies, upon picking up survivor weapons (well actually swinging them) lose them / have them removed.
It's possible now for zombies to 'remove' survivors equipment, preventing them from re-arming from the dead.

Zombie heads are now priced reasonably, and have a variety of stats.

Map time on deathmatch is extended.

Back
Top Bottom