France 6-11 Poland (Final) 26/06/2011 18:30 GMT Live Streaming!

Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms17.png
spacer25px.png
Final
5620582193_07207bc789_o.png

France vs Poland

5728016804_55c621c09c_o.png
Map 1: Port Assault - Nords vs Nords
Map 2: Field by the River - Rhodoks vs Vaegirs
Map 3 (if needed): Snowy Village - Swadia vs Sarranids

The deadline for this match is 25/05/2011.

Live Feed: http://www.xfire.com/live_video/captainlust/ starts at 18:30 GMT

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms12.png

Hi guys

Jeanne d'arc, French captain.

I suppose than the organizers would like the final between Turquey and USA before our confrontation.
So I ll propose to play this confrontation wednesday 25 may at 20h30GMT+2 if you are GMT+3 (to cut the apple in half) and on a neutral server for the fairest match.
I suppose that captain lust and/or lord willy will ref and stream our confrontation.
Do you mind if one of our broadcaster will be present? I think our travel is observed by some french video game medias...

Hi blacktide.
I'm not searching for fans and we aren't available until monday 23 May.
So i have for you Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. I let you the choice of the day :wink:

Hi Blackitt
Please look at my previous post ^^ and choose the day

It's really not possible for us Blackitt i'm terribly sorry.
Can we have another solution?

If the organizers ll accept an extention of the deadline, I suggest you thursday 26 or friday 27 20H30 GMT+2

Please choose only one of these days.

Hello :wink: So, you have your dream final ^^

First of all, if Lust or Willy let to us play on Thursday 26th May, it would be great. 20.30 GMT+2 is good.

Secondly, we would like to play this match in bigger teams than 8vs8. 12vs12 minimum, we all have 16 players to choose, so let's make a big spectacular battle :smile: What say you France? It's a GRAND FINAL ^^

The third thing is server, but I think, we will talk about that when we choose the day :smile:

>dzioOb

Great that we have an oppportunity to get revenge on you.
I am still ok with date and hour.
For the server, i will probably let the choice to the organizers.
To the numbers of players, let me check my teammates to see. How about you?

Back
Top Bottom