Liberty or Death - Public Beta Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

yes i have .903 but i didnt install it into those files and im not a computer wiz so i dont know how 2 do that(hey im only 15 what did u expect) :cool:
ohhh and we need to start being on at the same times cause u log in message me and then log out and then i log in message and log out it's taking to long so i will be on until my mom gets me off and i will be veiwing to see when u post me next time unless u went to bed. :shock:
i also allowed users to see my e-mail so if u want 2 e-mail me and help me thats fine unless u want to keep messaging me on here?
well i waited for like 30min-45min and my moms making go 2 bed so i be on tommorrow not at this time cause its like 1:00 in the morning.

P.S i live in eastern time so i be on from near 7 am to 12am somtimes im might not be on cause im not allowed on the computer for long amounts of time but i will figure out how to watch for ur post's

You don't have to be a computer wiz to know how to install mods. Just place the folder that's inside the zip file into your Mount&Blade modules folder, C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules.

i did cause i been researching on how 2 do it and i put the zip folder and all the other folder on liberty or death and then put them one by one checking to see if it would work and i got nothing.

Well yeah, I'm 14...But some Mods have an installer, and the others you just extract into the Program Files/MountandBlade/Modules then it should show up. Make sure you place it in the right folder though.

ok when i go to play the game liberty or death truns into a mixture of liberty or death & native
but only on quick battle everything else is just native.
when im on quick battle i start out as a medevil guy but when ppl die i pick up there weps so i can use the gun but when im on quick battle im in medevil time and my men r dragoons and stuff but the other team is medevil im confused y cant i just play liberty or death like i've seen on youtube and i want it 2 stop being a mixture of liberty or death\native some1 plz help me!!!

Are you sure its not liberty and death? There's no new map and 3 of the factions are still the same in this version. The Vaegirs and Swadians should be now called England and America.

OK i have a question does liberty or death go through revolution cause when i was playing every slowly started to change from medevil to continintal so is that supposed to happen?

Brown Bess rifle should be updated to make more damage or better speedrating. As it has the same stats as the other rifle, except it does 10 less damage. And it costs more.

Please add more speeds to the bayonets as it seems useless to have one.

Add more weapons that have specific stats i mean, one rifle is speedier than another. One is more accurate.

the brown bess is not a rilfe it's a smoothbore musket.

it shoud have lousy accuracy but alot of damige.

you should add the Pennsylvania/Kentucky long rilfe, as it was used by the american sharpshooters

Well everyone, I was in the .903 version code so much in the process of porting it to .960, and Nethros gave it to me in a version so close to release, that I decided to clean it up in time for the 4th of July.  So, in celebration of the United States' independence I give to you:

Liberty or Death 0.46 update patch (for M&B .903)

Note that this is an update patch and you must have the existing full version installed first, which you can download here:
Liberty or Death (for .903) Full Installer

Changes in version 0.46 include:

* Removal of all Native M&B factions.  Currently only Americans and British are available to join, though bandits, mercenaries, townspeople/sword sister troops have been changed to fit the era.
* Custom map of the colonies.
* All lords changed to historical American and British commanders.
* Improved character creation system.
* Various balancing tweaks.
* Quick battles have colonial-era troops instead of native.

Known issues:
* Lords of your faction will give you a fief right off the bat.
* Indians are white men.
* Bug when hiring certain mercenaries.
* Poor models

I will do minor bugfixes, balance tweaking, etc. for the .903 version as I am in the code porting it to .960, so feel free to give any feedback.  Enjoy!

Thanks to:

Nethros
Hussey
Dain
Cartread
Kamris Ajelico

and all others who have helped with the mod so far.

Just tried out the update, i'm liking it SO much better. Just got in a battle with some british general. Needless to say, he won't be underestimating 53 settlers again. :smile:

I found a bug in the new version, you can't recruite soldiers from the taverns, you only get the messige that they'll join you, but then nothing happens you are stuck at the screen, and you have to ALT TAB out and close the game

Gunfreak said:
I found a bug in the new version, you can't recruite soldiers from the taverns, you only get the messige that they'll join you, but then nothing happens you are stuck at the screen, and you have to ALT TAB out and close the game

Try not to double post, maybe just an edit? Anyway about your bug, mine works fine. The only mercs I have seen are the Private Militia, not sure if they are the only ones available or not, but which mercs are you trying to purchase?

Back
Top Bottom