Berserk 321

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.mangareader.net/berserk/321

That s right ladies and gentlemens there is no need to explain
Go and enjoy the annoucement of new berserk anime muhahahahahha

I personally hope that the Elf island is being raided by Griffith's apostles when they get there, so Casca won't be healed, Guts' party gets slaugtered, and then he goes ape**** on everything.

That's what I want, not this tiddly-doodly that is going on right now. I just don't feel that I'm reading Berserk anymore. I also don't like that Schierke is keeping Guts sane, that feels wrong.

I think you're missing the point. Gutts was a recluse. The Hawks changed him, he had friends. He watched all his friends slaughtered in front of him while he was helpless to protect them. Casca is the only thing he has left from that life. But these people have been coming along on his lonely journey. They are reminding him of friendship, but he is reluctant to accept it because he fears more loss. It's a complex psychological problem. His whole party being slaughtered and him going crazy is exactly what he irrationally expects, and what he doesn't want to happen again. But it is an irrational expectation. Not a justified one.

Very wise words Evilknightz  :wink:
Reading the chapter now.
EDIT:The pirate sure likes to say tentacle alot

Synelor said:
I personally hope that the Elf island is being raided by Griffith's apostles when they get there, so Casca won't be healed, Guts' party gets slaugtered, and then he goes ape**** on everything.

That's what I want, not this tiddly-doodly that is going on right now. I just don't feel that I'm reading Berserk anymore. I also don't like that Schierke is keeping Guts sane, that feels wrong.

I agree. I hate that little ***** and the rest of those annoying kids/people who gathered around Gutts.

Evilknightz said:
I think you're missing the point. Gutts was a recluse. The Hawks changed him, he had friends. He watched all his friends slaughtered in front of him while he was helpless to protect them. Casca is the only thing he has left from that life. But these people have been coming along on his lonely journey. They are reminding him of friendship, but he is reluctant to accept it because he fears more loss. It's a complex psychological problem. His whole party being slaughtered and him going crazy is exactly what he irrationally expects, and what he doesn't want to happen again. But it is an irrational expectation. Not a justified one.

And that's exactly why I wish it would happen.

Well that is quite silly. Most of what happens in Berserk is the most likely outcome (based on the likeliness of it happening in the universe, that is).

Synelor said:

What is with this grimdarkian-fantasy nonsense? To hell with that.

Danny-Q said:
Synelor said:

Mhmm. The difference between Berserk and most series' like that is that Berserk applies it in a story relevant way.

Danny-Q said:
Synelor said:

Well, personally I love it.

Back
Top Bottom