[S] Age of False Innocence - Unofficial version (1.1 Update).

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome mod :smile:
But - Troops starting to fire from too long distance from muskets (through whole map). Can you (or tell me how) fix it to shorter distance?

Herbiie said:
Siege Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvoHYUrH4nM

Normally, that's how a 18th century siege should be. The siegers stand and shoot at the castle walls while the (missing) artillery destroys the structures.

Nice video by the way. :smile:

But I'll take a look at the castles/towns to prevent some bugs. Like defenders staying on the edge of the battlement.

It'd be nice but hard work to make lots of new scenes with breaches instead of ladders, I could help I can make MP scenes but not 100% sure on making new SP ones.

ProTip:
Don't mess with the Russians! They've taken 3 of our cities! Mind you, they've suffered heavily for it, they entered Prussian territory with 1,350 men, and now only have 346 left.

Version 1.1 - Update.

Changelog.
  • Two new amazing loadscreens and one main-screen by Mariusz Kozik. With permission.
  • One new soundtrack.
  • The lords have the correct equipment and partially correct names. Now they are some sort of Calradian officers.
  • The town names have been changed.
  • Tweaked menus.txt.
  • All firearms got +4 accuracy.
  • All recruits got pistols.
  • Added the swedish troop tree (mercenaries, can be trained by capturing trappers from bandits/farmer groups).
  • Sightly modified the saxon troop tree.
  • Added the Distar Creek. The name tells everything. Also, it's the hardest "siegeable" location.
  • Added the claimants, also they got some "funny" names.
  • Added the kings.
  • The battle maps are generated differently.

I'd say it's a major update. But please don't modify anything in it, otherwise, the mod will lose its power. :wink:

Download link.

I don't think Remove the Castles is a good idea, they did have Castles in those days :wink:

Herbiie said:
I don't think Remove the Castles is a good idea, they did have Castles in those days :wink:
I'm not about history, i'm about gameplay. Sieges isnt good for now i think. For example, 1755 mod have some good scenes for it, but not in native
Just IMHO

FergRus said:
Herbiie said:
I'm not about history, i'm about gameplay. Sieges isnt good for now i think. For example, 1755 mod have some good scenes for it, but not in native
Just IMHO

They usually play out OK imo, would be better to have a breach instead of ladders & siege towers though.

Thanks for keeping this going! I love musket era mods!

Im thinking of etting up a server to run various musket mods using bots with human captains.
How hard would that be to do with this mod?

The official mod, "Age of False Innocence" is multiplayer by default, and it does allow you to command bots if they are enabled on the server.

Back
Top Bottom