[OLD THREAD] European Native League: Submission Deadline Passed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we're in a League. Will the leaders pay us to play? Can we buy players between seasons?
If, for example, I want to buy Ryurk from DFD, can I give Marcus + some money?

Úlfheðinn said:
DavidMF said:
Now we're in a League. Will the leaders pay us to play?

I propose anyone playing should receive at least a minimum wage of two bottles of Vodka per week.
2? thats no freaking enough  even for  1 freaking day ! i demand at least  10  freaking full boxes  per 1 freaking  week  !  That would be freaking  freak .

I'm on  a freaking mood this morning  :eek:

DavidMF said:
Now we're in a League. Will the leaders pay us to play? Can we buy players between seasons?
Do I get a red card if I break David's leg? :mrgreen:

Seriously Dave, stop trying to sink our clan with those poor business moves, you remind me those amerindian chiefs who sold their culture and land for some bottles of whisky.

22ndclanrequest3.png

What is the name of your clan?: The 22nd Battalion, tag: 22nd
Are you one of the teams invited to participate in the European Native League?: Yes
Where is your clan based?: EU (Servers in Germany)
Are you willing to fight, only on French and/or German servers?: Yes
Is your clan capable of fielding a 10 man team, once a week? (please provide some screenshots and preferably some evidence that you have recently played scrims of this size or larger): Yes
Approximately, how many active members does your clan have?: ~15-20
Please provide contact details of 3 active representatives for your clan: sadnhappy, Plazek, Henk. Our forums are at 22ndbattalion.xippy.co.uk and we're also found on steam, I'm on the NPL Captain group atleast. Many ways to find us, surely.
When was your clan formed?: October 28, 2009
Do you agree, on behalf of your clan, to abide by the rules of the competition?: Yes

No problem for me :smile:
Give me Marcus and 1 million € and Ryurk will be yours.
The amount is not negociable because it's a part of his contract in DFD clan :smile:

22 Slowpokes.

And I will never pay 1 million euros D:  I will keep Marcus, he has no price for me.

captain lust said:
It's very likely that I'll take Robis' suggestion and make 2 parallel C Divisions, with 1 promoted from each and a playoff between 2nd place, of each league (so 3 teams would go down, from Division B). Then 1st place would be promoted from Division B and 2nd would fight 3rd for the other promotion place, replacing the bottom 2, that would go down from Division A.

If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on that, best to post them now, before I start finalising the league structure.

I'm glad it helped  :mrgreen: This game needs competition !!

What is the name of your clan?: Zakon Krwi i Miecza
Are you one of the teams invited to participate in the European Native League?: Yes
Where is your clan based?: Poland
Are you willing to fight, only on French and/or German servers?: we can on German or Polad (extremely ouer)
Is your clan capable of fielding a 10 man team, once a week? (please provide some screenshots and preferably some evidence that you have recently played scrims of this size or larger): I think we can but i do not have any scereenshots
Approximately, how many active members does your clan have?: about 20
Please provide contact details of 3 active representatives for your clan: Grzewit Lucifer ^2Hyzio (this is ouer steam nicks)
When was your clan formed?: August 2009
Do you agree, on behalf of your clan, to abide by the rules of the competition?: Yes

I think we can but i do not have any scereenshots

But i have some screesnhot, maybe can help.

wGNFM.jpg

Good luck ZKM. This is a active clan so dont worry about them.

PS.
Mam nadzieję że się nie obrazicie że udostępniłem screena ze sparingu. Powodzenia w ENL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom