B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Great, great mod.

I work at Fort Mackinac in the summers, so I'm pretty familiar with black powder musket sounds, and especially the amount of smoke they produce, and this is such a great mod I don't even know how to properly express it. Extremely well done, sir.

This is amazing... WONDERFUL! I started playing WFaS again after installing this...

Im having trouble explaining the epicness behind this, damn good job!

After playing 3 hours with a mate using the mod, I can say yes :razz:

pulsar said:
can someone please upload the original smoke settings i forgot to backup it and the smoke during night is just too much.

I have the same problem man. Anyone by chance still have those original smoke particle effects. I have to play without smoke because my computer can't handle that long lasting smoke effects  :cry:

Manimus said:
pulsar said:
can someone please upload the original smoke settings i forgot to backup it and the smoke during night is just too much.

I have the same problem man. Anyone by chance still have those original smoke particle effects. I have to play without smoke because my computer can't handle that long lasting smoke effects  :cry:
Do you have the game off steam? If you do you can just verify the game cache and it should be fine. I think...

i have a problem with this mod. when i install it when i walk in the campaign map i keep hearing instea of regular music battle sounds(sword clashes

solecist is there anyway to get the sound mod into Napoleonic Wars? They sound incredible, really impressive work. Ive yet to come across a sound mod in NW that sounds as good as these do.

solecist said:
wow, really? haha, that's kind of cool, but raises some concerns about cheating. :razz:
Your mod is awesome. but Can i use it for the Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! I hear the scream when im in campaign map. is this problem bc  your mini mod for the native mod not for other mods? please reply me asap. Thank you again.

So, I'm new to all this. Can someone gimme a quick step-by-step explanation to me on how to download this? I have the files and all, Im just confused on how to install and overwrite the default files. Please and Thank YOUUUUU!

Back
Top Bottom