Some good European Longsword technique

Users who are viewing this thread

Man, talk about an international assembly we have here. I'm guessing a wide range of ages as well?  I'm 18, and it seems that others of you are 30+?

Kissaki said:
28. The perfect blend between virility of youth and wisdom of age. :mrgreen:
You old fart!

I'm 27, the perfect blend between the brashness and naiveté of youth and the frailty and senility of old age.

As for the Drachenwald Crown Tourney Osterreich:
http://www.sca-austria.org/crown.html

Ahh it's  in Graz, other side of the country to me :sad:

I'm 24 although I knocked my GF up when i was 16 so had to grow up fast and work extremely hard at everything.

Of course this means I have both naiveté and wisdom all wrapped up into one confusing person with the maturity of a 16 year old still :p

Easy-Kill said:
Ahh it's  in Graz, other side of the country to me :sad:
But... your country is TINY.  Hop on a train and be there in 3 hours.  It takes 2 and 3 days to go from here to Estrella and Pennsic, respectively, yet people still go in droves.  Email the contact person and I have no doubt that someone would pick you up from the bahnhoff.

North America:  Where they think 100 years is a long time.
Europe:  Where they think 100 miles is a long way.

Oh trust me, Graz is a long way away.  100km isn;t a long way unless you have to go accross the Alps.  100km = a trip to either Munich or Salzburg just to get around them, going over them is at ~10mph.

And it's this weekend, ive not really been to anything like that before, but I might verywell start doing these things.  Ive only just moved away from the stressful life of the UK and I now have weekends free.  Theres nothing likea new hobby to pass the time.

Easy-Kill said:
Oh trust me, Graz is a long way away.  100km isn;t a long way unless you have to go accross the Alps.  100km = a trip to either Munich or Salzburg just to get around them, going over them is at ~10mph.

And it's this weekend, ive not really been to anything like that before, but I might verywell start doing these things.  Ive only just moved away from the stressful life of the UK and I now have weekends free.  Theres nothing likea new hobby to pass the time.

100 Miles = 160.93 Kilometres

or approximately 3.08567758x10^-16 parsecs.

but, over the alps where the typical gradiant would be about 15deg for railway lines, 100 lengths of bannana would equate to approximately 125.88 lengths of banana.  and the train journey would take approximately 6-8 hours.

Back
Top Bottom