1297 Britain mod deceased; my work-arounds

Users who are viewing this thread

swillfly

Recruit
I enjoy this mod much despite the various existing bugs after patches.  I'm guessing that there won't be any more patches or fixes for the various bugs as this is 2011 now and this mod was released years ago.   

Here are my solutions:
-armies stuck on the map: if it's an enemy, attack them; if it's your faction, have them follow you (takes some creative clicking); if it's an ally faction, ignore it/no fix
-gender swapping (i.e. Matheld, etc.): ignore it/no fix
-the occasional after-battle captured troop/equipement bug error/lockup: just Alt+Tab out of M&B, click OK on the little error box, and Alt+Tab back to M&B
-the stuck Plymouth sea raiders/invisible barrier: ignore it/no fix
-the sucky English Crusader: limit English cavalry to Heavy Cavalry and don't upgrade them to Crusaders; ignore it/no fix

Been years since I fired up ye olde edsel 1297 mod.  Well, for the person who still plays relegated relics from the dusty museum of antiquity.. This may help:  on M&B 1.011 water/obstacle course maps yield stuck troops/no fix.. skinjobs (i.e. he-she's all over the place): no fix But: Adam the Outlaw=Alayen; Edward=Artimen; McCallum=Bashet; Brenton=Borcha; Niall=Bunduk; Owain=Deshavi; Malcolm=Firentis; Catherine=Katrin; Steven=Klethi; Geoffrey=Lezalit; Mitchell=Marnid; Matheld=Matheld(lol); Qasim=Nizar; John Douglas=Rolf; Quinton=Ymira; and favorite healer Jeremus is deleted/removed/no 1297 equivalent.  I think I need to go lay down for another 5 years then reply again.  Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom